Audio Video Sync Problem

frentz

Original poster
Mar 8, 2009
Pensacola
I had Dish install a 722 receiver 2 weeks ago and have it connected to a Olevia 232T via HDMI cables. The audio and video seem to get out of sync after a several minutes of watching. I have tried using component and S-video cables but the problem persist. I complained to my installer and he came back out and replaced the LNB but didn't wait around long enough for the problem to become evident again - which it did. I plan to call them again but am concerned that it is a TV problem and not Dish. I did not have this problem with Direct Tv (connected to same TV) but it was not a High Def receiver. If I turn my TV off and back on, the problem is corrected but the longer I watch a program the worse it gets - after a couple of hours it is waaaay off. The problem occurs on all channels.

Any ideas what the problem is??

you could try a few things to see if its the stb or the tv
such as hooking it up via component cables or composit cables and see if it still happens
try playing a dvd or hook up a ota antena to the tv and try the built in tuner as well
I have seen this happen alot lately but only on locals (hd) and was due to uplink problems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)