August 1st Countdown

Status
Please reply by conversation.

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Well we are in the final days of the possible August 1st DTV promotions, will we be happy or will it burst?....

There will be nothing happening on August first that hasnt already been talked about. It is my understanding that they are waiting for Spaceway 2 to be launched and tested before announcing any further HD stuff.

So there is no real need to wait untill august for new sunday ticket deals, might as well get it now and save the 20.00???

Yup and also if you get in now and get HD or a DVR you are only locked in for a year and not a two year commitment which goes into place on the 1st.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Yup and also if you get in now and get HD or a DVR you are only locked in for a year and not a two year commitment which goes into place on the 1st.

Which is why I went ahead and pulled the trigger just a few days ago. :)

forgive a dumb question, but didnt direct use to give out the sunday ticket for free for new subscribers? reason why i ask is that i am close to pulling the trigger and i will be a new subscriber.

No they gave away 3 months programming to new customers who purchased the Sunday Ticket package. :)

That promotion I believe starts on the 1st (Could be the 15th though)

Scott Greczkowski said:
No they gave away 3 months programming to new customers who purchased the Sunday Ticket package. :)

That promotion I believe starts on the 1st (Could be the 15th though)
NFL Sunday Ticket starts 8/1/05 and goes through 11/5/05. The H-10 MAP (minimum advertised price) drops to $199 on August 1st the HR10-250 drops to $599 and qualifies for a $100 rebate. The Sunday Ticket is 4 payments of $69.99 ($280) but if you want HDTV you have to buy Super Fan for an additional $99. I guess that is how they are dropping the prices by $100. :) Oh yes it is also 4 months of Total Choice Premier for free a $375 value.

also the DirecTivo DVRs are going down to $48. $99(equip)+$49(install)=$148(total)-$100(rebate)=$48. one rebate per houshold. this is for both new and exsisting customers. :-D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts