authorized device list... sling

spoiler1041

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 26, 2011
Fl
Can I get a dirt member to clear my authotized device list please. I no longer have access to those devices to deauthorize them.

Are you referring to Dish Anywhere? The only authorized list on that would be the viewing devices, ie: computer, smart phone, ipad, ect. I believe the sling adaptor would be part of the receiver and would adjust to the unit it is connected to. I am not sure if you are referring to any other sling device and if/how those would be handled.

Are you referring to Dish Anywhere? The only authorized list on that would be the viewing devices, ie: computer, smart phone, ipad, ect. I believe the sling adaptor would be part of the receiver and would adjust to the unit it is connected to. I am not sure if you are referring to any other sling device and if/how those would be handled.

I am talking about Dish Anywhere's authorized device list for transfering shows to my phone. I can't do this at the moment because my phone needs to be authorized and all 5 spots are used up by old not in use devices. So I need to clear that lust so I can add my 5 new devices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)