AutoHop mIssing on one recording of Cops block

BBCInc

On the dry and dusty road
Original poster
Feb 23, 2009
Colorado
Last Saturday's Cops back-to-back shows on Fox had AutoHop on the re-run but not on the new episode. This has happened before also and I just passed it off as a glitch. DIRT has requested this information in the past, so I thought I would report it this time.

Coast to Coast in my PTAT folder doesn't show a Hopper icon but Caught In A Lie does.

FWIW, 48 Hours and 60 Minutes don't show the Hopper icon either....

Coast to Coast in my PTAT folder doesn't show a Hopper icon but Caught In A Lie does.

FWIW, 48 Hours and 60 Minutes don't show the Hopper icon either....

I noticed the AutoHop icon missing too for the Sunday nite PTAT CBS programs. It happened last weekend too. I am guessing that when a program runs past the end time like the NCAA basketball playoffs did last Sunday and the Sunday before it disrupts the PTAT programs AutoHop system.

I noticed the AutoHop icon missing too for the Sunday nite PTAT CBS programs. It happened last weekend too. I am guessing that when a program runs past the end time like the NCAA basketball playoffs did last Sunday and the Sunday before it disrupts the PTAT programs AutoHop system.

On my Hopper, AutoHop did not work on Amazing Race this week or last week.

Autohop was missing on the new Cops episode for me as well. It was missing on the new Cops episode the week before, too.

-Todd

On my Hopper, AutoHop did not work on Amazing Race this week or last week.

AutoHop did not work for me last Sunday nite for 60 Minutes, The Amazing Race, The Good Wife, and The Mentalist. All four programs were disrupted because of the NCAA basketball tournament that ran past its end time spilling over into the PTAT programs. I have noticed in the past that when something runs over into the PTAT time slots the AutoHop icon is not there. Same thing happened to me for the prior weekend too. The Hopper does try to adjust the programs for the running over issue with good results sometimes. I guess if it tried to conquer the AutoHop too it would blow its mind! LOL

I just noticed that auto hop didn't work on last nights episodes of The Following and Revolution also. I can somewhat understand it not working on some Sunday nights when the programs run long due to sports. But why would Monday night be affected? It seems to be random.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I just noticed that auto hop didn't work on last nights episodes of The Following and Revolution also. I can somewhat understand it not working on some Sunday nights when the programs run long due to sports. But why would Monday night be affected? It seems to be random.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I have seen it missing too a few random times, especially when I first got the Hoppers. It is much better now. Last nite's The Following the autohop is there in my Hoppers but it is missing in the Revolution program.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts