Autopay/paperless question?

palmy

Original poster
Dec 5, 2008
Minneapolis, MN
Hi,
I have been with dish for about 8 months and have been trying to get email notifications as to when the statement comes out and when posted to my bank account. Phone calls and chat to dish has been useless....
Does anyone here get those with Autopay/paperless? Or do I have to just keep checking my online account each month? :confused:

Hi,
I have been with dish for about 8 months and have been trying to get email notifications as to when the statement comes out and when posted to my bank account. Phone calls and chat to dish has been useless....
Does anyone here get those with Autopay/paperless? Or do I have to just keep checking my online account each month? :confused:
I have to check also.:eek:

Hi,

I've never received an email with these notifications, however. of you check your statement online it tells you when they are going to take the money with autopay.:D

I get an e-mail every month that the statement is ready to view.... dishnetwork@dishnetwork.messages1.com
this is the address that it comes from and below is what is says....

Your DISH Network statement is now available to view online. To access your statement, please log on to My Account at dishnetwork.com and select "Manage Your Bill."

You will continue to receive your statement in the mail unless you are signed up for Paperless Billing.

If you have any questions regarding your account, please email us at feedback@customermail.dishnetwork.com and include your account number, first name and last name on the account.

First Time" My Account" User?
Your DISH Network Account Number
Home Telephone Number
Home ZIP Code

Hope this helps..............................

I get an e-mail every month that the statement is ready to view.... dishnetwork@dishnetwork.messages1.com
this is the address that it comes from and below is what is says....

Your DISH Network statement is now available to view online. To access your statement, please log on to My Account at dishnetwork.com and select "Manage Your Bill."

You will continue to receive your statement in the mail unless you are signed up for Paperless Billing.

If you have any questions regarding your account, please email us at feedback@customermail.dishnetwork.com and include your account number, first name and last name on the account.

First Time" My Account" User?
Your DISH Network Account Number
Home Telephone Number
Home ZIP Code

Hope this helps..............................

I will try to email them...for some reason I can't access " edit email preferences" on my online account..they do have my email address but no way to add an alert. Everything else works..Thanks for your help

I will try to email them...for some reason I can't access " edit email preferences" on my online account..they do have my email address but no way to add an alert. Everything else works..Thanks for your help
Either can I, I get a "Page Load Error" when I try.
Nice going dish!!!:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts