Available Now DirecTV Now + Roku Players

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
open

It's here! DIRECTV NOW + Roku® players 5/30/2017 Got this in E-Mail Today at 5:32 pm
7 days free. No annual contract. Cancel anytime. View Online
welcomethisisrulesfreetv.png

Welcome, Thomas! | My Account

roku2packages.png
roku2starting.png
roku2aslowas.png

roku2thirtyfive.png

roku2checkicon.png
60+ top live TV channels
roku2checkicon.png
Add HBO,® CINEMAX® or STARZ®from $5/mo
roku2checkicon.png
72 Hour Rewind on select channels
roku2checkicon.png
7 days free*
roku2checkicon.png
No annual contract. Cancel anytime.
*After free trial, auto–billed (min. $35/mo.) unless canceled. New sub's only. Restr's apply.
rokugettheV2.png
rokudirectvnowV2.png
rokuchannelinV2.png
rokuthreeeasystepsV2.png

1. On your Roku player or Roku TV main home screen, select “Streaming Channels” to open the Channel Store.
2. Locate the DIRECTV NOW channel and press “OK” on your remote.
3. Select “Add Channel” to install on your Roku player.
DIRECTV NOW works with the following ROKU players: Roku 4, Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere+, Roku Streaming Stick (2016), Roku Ultra, select Roku TV’s and more.

See more compatible players.

Replies to this email address cannot be answered. For questions/concerns, please chat with a representative here.

*DIRECTV NOW: Compatible device & browser req'd. Residential customers only. Avail. in the U.S. only (excludes Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands). Free Trial: New subscribers only. Cancel before end of trial or service renews monthly (currently min. $35/mo.), billed to your payment method on file. Pricing, channels, features and terms subject to change & may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice. Live Sports/Local Channels: Limited availability. Channels vary by package & billing region. Device may need to be in billing region in order to view. Cancellation: View, modify or cancel at any time at directvnow.com. Once canceled you can access DIRECTV NOW through the remaining monthly period. No refunds or credits for any partial-month periods or unwatched content. GENERAL: Limit 2 concurrent streams per account. Programming subject to blackout restrictions. Taxes may apply. See directvnow.com for more details.

To unsubscribe from all DIRECTV NOW emails, click here or write to DIRECTV | P.O. Box 6550 | Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6550.

©2017 AT&T Intellectual Property. All Rights Reserved. AT&T, Globe logo, DIRECTV and all other DIRECTV marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.

HBO, ® CINEMAX,® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc.

WatchESPN is a registered trademark of ESPN, Inc.

Privacy Policy

Reactions: madmadworld
I find this interesting, seeing that they are so against recvrs at other locations ....
What keeps you from having this set up working and going to a friends to watch a show/ga me as long as he has the internet ?
Just wondering...

Use this code to sign up and you will get 1 month trial instead of the pity 7 days: RULESFREE6

Just signed up since I have a ROKU...The free promo code was: ROKU1MONTH in all caps...the drop down box showed lower case and wouldn't work...Way to go Directvnow...Took me 1 hour to get passed all the bull...using the chat...no phone help..The got my email screwed up and couldn't log in or reset pw...Had to do another chat to fix that. You just can't use FireFox either, only certain browsers...I know when I get home to try on ROKU it won't work...Tried streaming on computer I signed up with at work...Couldn't stream the few times I tried..."problem loading the page"...I don't think it's going to be too good!!!

FYI...Just a little update...Got home ROKU player would not load DirectvNow...Did a chat found out my player ROKU2-XS not supported (no surprise)n It's old but works for me...So I will get ROKU Express+...that will do the job. Tried loading the app on my tablet and I-Phone and they work and look good....Stay Tuned ...ROKU report tomorrow....

I am impressed with the DTVN picture quality. IMO it is noticeably better than either Sling or Vue. But regarding the $60 channel package, I would not call it 60 "top" channels as their marketing calls it. I have no use for channels like RFD TV, TV One, two CSPAN channels in shrunk down SD, and Weather Nation which I already get for free on my Roku. But overall it's not too bad. I have the 30 day free trial. I'm undecided at this point whether to keep it or not once the 30 days expire.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts