Avatar Free to all 3D Vierra Purchasers

Just an update on the Panasonic rebate for Avatar 3D

After about 2 and a half weeks, the website finally posted receipt info of my rebate. Says I should get the disk in 8-14 weeks.

I don't understand why this fulfillment company has to delay shipment for such a long time. Someone said to me it is because they don't want to send out the disk until the 90 day product return warranty is up. Not sure I believe that excuse either.

On the good news another thread on the subject has others receiving the disk a few days once the website info was posted.

My experience is once it's posted on the website it is being shipped and arrives about a week or so later (give a few days).

S~

Great! I'll post back when it arrives. Wife keeps asking when are we going to see Avatar3D.

Did you get the Panasonic BT100? Just wondering how it compares to the Oppo 93. I haven't taken mine out of the box yet.

Panasonic Expands `Avatar' 3D Promotion

Panasonic said Monday it is making the Blu-ray 3D Disc version "Avatar" available as a bonus for the purchase of a Panasonic Blu-ray 3D Disc player or 3D Home Theater System.

The 3D disc remains exclusively available through Panasonic's promotions and is not available for general sale on retail shelves.
Source & More: twice.com

why would anyone pay $100 or more for the disc on ebay when you can buy there least expensive 3D player for $128 and receive the disk and turn around and sell the player for less than what you paid for it.

why would anyone pay $100 or more for the disc on ebay when you can buy there least expensive 3D player for $128 and receive the disk and turn around and sell the player for less than what you paid for it.

Surprisingly yes. You can see many sold on Ebay. Apparently not everyone knows you can get a copy with the purchase of the 3d player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts