• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I think it was a smart move to release it in both 3D and 2D, so many of us would pay twice! ;)

I saw it in 3D too and was amazed by the movie and CGI. It wasnt IMAX 3D, but still was good. Last 3D movie I saw was the last Harry Potter in IMAX, and was seriously disappointed with that when the screen flashed a message that the 3D portion had ended and take glasses off, 15 minutes into the movie. I'd go see it again, but since the bluray is supposed to be out in a few months, I might just wait for that.

well, I figured this movie was all hype, but damn if I wasn't wrong. Watched it at a 3D imax. Amazing 3D effects and just a damn entertaining movie despite the basic underlying script.

This film is highly over rated.

I think a lot of people will find that out when they watch it in 2D on a small TV. The real reason this show "works" is that it was over the top in 3D realism. It set a new standard for how 3D could work in the theater. I have a feeling it will be years before home viewing can approach this at a resonable price. There will be some $20k range home projectors out this year that essentially can duplicate the theater experience (smaller screen, but you can sit closer so same field of view).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts