• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
And here are the upcoming Avatar sequels:

020B3114-95CE-4264-A1DA-BAE89A9AF979.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: TheKrell
The eye candy is worth it! :)

Well, $2.85B say “Yes!” :)
More than 12 years after its release, Avatar remains the highest grossing movie of all time worldwide!

And knowing what a perfectionist James Cameron is, when it comes to video quality, I really look forward to the Remastered version and the sequels!

Last edited:
Star Wars VII is fourth on the list for all-time box office, so I'll discard that metric for whether a movie is "worth it". ;) Adjusted for inflation, Gone With The Wind still wins... and that was released like a bazillion years ago.

Well, $2.85B say “Yes!” :)
More than 12 years after its release, Avatar remains the highest grossing movie of all time worldwide!
Which blows my mind when I see the numbers, as I can not think of many people that I personally know that watched it in theaters, much less more than once.

Yet any of the others on the list, the opposite is true.

I didnt watch it until blu ray, and even then only once and only because it came with my panasonic 3d plasma as a bundle.

Which blows my mind when I see the numbers, as I can not think of many people that I personally know that watched it in theaters, much less more than once.

Yet any of the others on the list, the opposite is true.

I didnt watch it until blu ray, and even then only once and only because it came with my panasonic 3d plasma as a bundle.
When it first came, seems like everyone I know saw it at the theater because of the cinematography in 3D.

Reactions: Foxbat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts