And here are the upcoming Avatar sequels:

020B3114-95CE-4264-A1DA-BAE89A9AF979.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: TheKrell
The eye candy is worth it! :)

Well, $2.85B say “Yes!” :)
More than 12 years after its release, Avatar remains the highest grossing movie of all time worldwide!

And knowing what a perfectionist James Cameron is, when it comes to video quality, I really look forward to the Remastered version and the sequels!

Last edited:
Star Wars VII is fourth on the list for all-time box office, so I'll discard that metric for whether a movie is "worth it". ;) Adjusted for inflation, Gone With The Wind still wins... and that was released like a bazillion years ago.

Well, $2.85B say “Yes!” :)
More than 12 years after its release, Avatar remains the highest grossing movie of all time worldwide!
Which blows my mind when I see the numbers, as I can not think of many people that I personally know that watched it in theaters, much less more than once.

Yet any of the others on the list, the opposite is true.

I didnt watch it until blu ray, and even then only once and only because it came with my panasonic 3d plasma as a bundle.

Which blows my mind when I see the numbers, as I can not think of many people that I personally know that watched it in theaters, much less more than once.

Yet any of the others on the list, the opposite is true.

I didnt watch it until blu ray, and even then only once and only because it came with my panasonic 3d plasma as a bundle.
When it first came, seems like everyone I know saw it at the theater because of the cinematography in 3D.

Reactions: Foxbat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts