AZ Box Elite Error Msg

Electro960

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm in need of assistance with an error message keeps coming up after I done a scan (see below). This happened to me a few months back and I had to wipe out all the data and start all over again. I'm trying not to do that again this time since its a lot of work. Anyone else get this message before? If so, any work around to this? I tried rebooting with no luck.

Attachments

• error.gif
    error.gif
    50 KB · Views: 274
I'm in need of assistance with an error message keeps coming up after I done a scan (see below). This happened to me a few months back and I had to wipe out all the data and start all over again. I'm trying not to do that again this time since its a lot of work. Anyone else get this message before? If so, any work around to this? I tried rebooting with no luck.

I think that error has something to do with a certain firmware you may have.
Specify which firmware you have loaded.

Try loading a lower firmware see how it goes..

Its so messed up that I can't even navigate through the setup options, keeps asking for a password. Acting as if it got a virus.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try to see what I can do. If it doesn't work, I wonder if there is a master reset?

I havent seen that error message in a long time (right after I got my azbox last fall). I'm using a newer firmware 4295

Yeah, purchased it brand new about six months ago. Never had the password issue before.

Anyone happen to know where I can download the latest firmware version?

check here....

Code:
http://fw.azupd.com/

Try this

I had this problem happened to me when I first got my box and found a way to get back to the menu screen, shut off the box from the back and turn the box back on, when the box is in the process of rebooting keep pressing the settings on your remote, the box will boot up to the settings screen instead of the error message.
Hope it works for you.
Granadaguy.

I had this problem happened to me when I first got my box and found a way to get back to the menu screen, shut off the box from the back and turn the box back on, when the box is in the process of rebooting keep pressing the settings on your remote, the box will boot up to the settings screen instead of the error message.
Hope it works for you.
Granadaguy.

Thanks. Tried that but didn't work. I sent a message to supplier I purchased the unit from. Hopefully I will find out how to do a master reset without having to go to the setup screen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts