azbox defaulting on every reboot?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gardo403

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 25, 2009
S.E. Wisconsin
I did a install of the latest fw 5306,,, formated the application area for the clean install effect...

I can set video res.. 1080 ntsc etc..... network settings ftp, telnet etc.. to enable

then when i reboot, it all goes back to the defaults:rant:

no idea why it would do that! makes using it real tuff cause it has to be put back into ntsc from pal mode:mad:

im all ears on this one any suggestions please!

This is on an ultra....

Last edited:
So, I stayed up late and re-formated the app area again and re did the install of 5306. Now it remembers its settings after reboots!!! Go figure...

I also N. americanized it too.. so all is well for now.....

So, I stayed up late and re-formated the app area again and re did the install of 5306. Now it remembers its settings after reboots!!! Go figure...

I also N. americanized it too.. so all is well for now.....

I have heard of this happening once before, and I am led to believe it was just a faulty upgrade (some file may not have unpacked correctly the first time). Doing what you did would have been recommended.

Glad you got it sorted out for yourself.

I have experienced where the 're-format app area' fails several times ( I forget the exact error message). I think it was the 3rd try which was a charm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts