AZBox entry level?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
C

chadg2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 2, 2006
Maiden Rock, WI
I want a AZBox entry level, bare bone, basic receiver that get's DVB-S2 & 4:2:2. Don't need blind scan, PVR, nothing. I see there is a Me and Mini Me on their web sight. Are these available and will they do what I need them to do? Also it needs to have HDMI output which any of these boxes should already have. Thanks

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
the elite would be the "bare bones" model....That was the original azbox (I have one...works great for HD & 4:2:2....dont care about the rest)

Lone Gunman

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
I'll second that Elite suggestion as I have one also. Problem is the only ones you're likely to find will be used since I don't think they have made any new ones in a while. I've also got an Ultra, which I would put at #2 and if you can do without 4.2.2, which I seldom see anyway then an Openbox S9 is an excellent choice for under $100. In fact, there's a couple of those on fleabay right now that are around that price.

C

chadg2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 2, 2006
Maiden Rock, WI
Thanks guys, I need the 4:2:2 and would use my Pansat-9500HDX for blind scan and just manual trans. scan the AZBox if I need something that's 4:2:2 I'll look into the Elite.

Status
Please reply by conversation.