AZBox error Err:NoDisk.... Connect AS

I think the internal flash drive is just stuck in the IDE connector on the board. At least that is what it looks like from the photos. You could verify that is not loose.

You can try disconnecting from power, remove cover, and re-seat connections.

I think the internal flash drive is just stuck in the IDE connector on the board. At least that is what it looks like from the photos. You could verify that is not loose.

That was it guys, thanks! The flash drive is located right adjacent to the HDD area. I turned power OFF and unplugged the flash drive and reinserted it and then it booted up fine.

Also, thanks to the great member who posted (in another thread) how to set the resolution to match the TV set. You have to scroll through the RESOLUTION selections with the remote twice until you arrive at the NTSC format options (which is the second set of resolution parameters). I am not sure, but is the first set PAL format? I assume it is some European system. Worked like a charm!

Thanks!

RADAR

Last edited:
That was it guys, thanks! THe flash drive is located right adjacent to the HDD area. I turned power OFF and unplugged it and reinserted it and then it botted up fine.

And thanks to the great member who posted (in another thread) how to set the resolution to match the TV set. You have to scroll through the RESOLUTION selections with the remote twice until you arrive at the NTSC format options (which is the second set of resolution parameters). I am not sure, but is the first set PAL format? I assume it is some European system. Worked like a charm!

Thanks!

RADAR

Glad you figured it out.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)