AZBox MINIMe Request thread

catamount

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 9, 2009
maritimes
I've never posted a single negative comment about this box or it's development/developer.

I want :

1 Ability to delete satellite (all transponders)

2 Ability to delete single transponder. Every other box I own did these both with first factory bin. And no, I do not want to use the stb editor

3 Network streaming; Since this only works with linux, I would like to see you write up a complete tutorial on this . I just put LMDE on a spare laptop, so tell me exact steps on stb and linux computer to get this working.

4 Fix Pixl's diseqc problem before he get's rid of his second box LOL :D

Last edited:
I've never posted a single negative comment about this box or it's development/developer.

I want :

1 Ability to delete satellite (all transponders)
We are already working on adding a function to delete all channels in one shot from a specific satellite so from what I understand, you want to have a feature that for a specific satellite would first call this "delete all channels" function and then delete all transponders along with the antenna setup and the actual entry for this satellite. Is this what you want or are you just looking to delete all transponders while retaining antenna setup parameters for this satellite?

2 Ability to delete single transponder. Every other box I own did these both with first factory bin. And no, I do not want to use the stb editor
Already being worked on.

3 Network streaming; Since this only works with linux, I would like to see you write up a complete tutorial on this . I just put LMDE on a spare laptop, so tell me exact steps on stb and linux computer to get this working.
This should already be functional from the receiver's web interface and works on any operating system assuming you have the correct media player installed. If you have the AzBox miniMe American Edition connected to your network, open a web browser on your computer connected to the same network and try browsing to your receiver's IP address. Among other things, the web interface should allow you to change channels, adjust volume and stream the currently watched channel right on your computer's web browser or the VLC media player if you have it installed. :cool:

4 Fix Pixl's diseqc problem before he get's rid of his second box LOL :D
Working on this as well.

Last edited:
Something along the lines of the Enigma2 option would be great...The option to delete the channels before blindscan commences thus leaving you with a channel list that had just been blinscanned. I like to start a blindscan with a 'blank canvas' so to speak.

Last edited:
We are already working on adding a function to delete all channels in one shot from a specific satellite so from what I understand, you want to have a feature that for a specific satellite would first call this "delete all channels" function and then delete all transponders along with the antenna setup and the actual entry for this satellite. Is this what you want or are you just looking to delete all transponders while retaining antenna setup parameters for this satellite?

Yes, delete all channels in single shot while retaining antennae setup parameters.. On my CNX, it has a "delete sat" button which actually just removes all of the channels. AS long as I have the ability to delete individual TP's, that is fine with me.

Thanks for the support.

Catamount

This should already be functional from the receiver's web interface and works on any operating system assuming you have the correct media player installed. If you have the AzBox miniMe American Edition connected to your network, open a web browser on your computer connected to the same network and try browsing to your receiver's IP address. Among other things, the web interface should allow you to change channels, adjust volume and stream the currently watched channel right on your computer's web browser or the VLC media player if you have it installed. :cool:

Good job on the streaming!! Tried it a few minutes ago with my Win7 laptop and wireless. Moved upstairs and video was smooth throughout. Slight pixelation on PMC with fast dance frames but the huntington and russia today were very smooth. Only about a one second lag from the sat feed. Again, nice job.

Catamount

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)