AZBOX trouble with ,G16

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Viking D

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 20, 2010
NE WA
I have been watching g16 for years on my link box 8000, now ABC won't come in. I tried my pansetTC1000 and not much luck. The religious channels come in but. On ABC the quality is 85% with a signal at98%. I have an 8 foot dish C band. Is it time to buy a new receiver and or dish? I would like to know where to start here.

I have been watching g16 for years on my link box 8000, now ABC won't come in. I tried my pansetTC1000 and not much luck. The religious channels come in but. On ABC the quality is 85% with a signal at98%. I have an 8 foot dish C band. Is it time to buy a new receiver and or dish? I would like to know where to start here.

I haven't got anything on those channels for a long time. The transponders are still active, but no A/V on any of them. Not sure what's going on with them. I've had the 3827 H 6648 MUX start breaking up several times, and on a re-scan they come back in, but not with the same PID information. Have to rename them and delete the old channels as they no longer work once re-scanned. I found some of the same programming ABC carried on 97 West on the ENC-A, B, C etc. channels.

Galaxy 16 C-band works for me. No problem receiving ABC with my Azbox Elite.

I now get ABC but it goes out at times, dish adjustments, thank you.
I was hoping to get PBS on amc3 Ku band. Can I get this on a small dish? Like a dish network or something? What kind of dish should I try?

Thanks, I need to upgrade my system, lightning took out my ekostar400, manual moving now. I like the 8 foot dish package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)