AZBOX trouble with ,G16

Viking D

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 20, 2010
NE WA
I have been watching g16 for years on my link box 8000, now ABC won't come in. I tried my pansetTC1000 and not much luck. The religious channels come in but. On ABC the quality is 85% with a signal at98%. I have an 8 foot dish C band. Is it time to buy a new receiver and or dish? I would like to know where to start here.

I have been watching g16 for years on my link box 8000, now ABC won't come in. I tried my pansetTC1000 and not much luck. The religious channels come in but. On ABC the quality is 85% with a signal at98%. I have an 8 foot dish C band. Is it time to buy a new receiver and or dish? I would like to know where to start here.

I haven't got anything on those channels for a long time. The transponders are still active, but no A/V on any of them. Not sure what's going on with them. I've had the 3827 H 6648 MUX start breaking up several times, and on a re-scan they come back in, but not with the same PID information. Have to rename them and delete the old channels as they no longer work once re-scanned. I found some of the same programming ABC carried on 97 West on the ENC-A, B, C etc. channels.

Galaxy 16 C-band works for me. No problem receiving ABC with my Azbox Elite.

I now get ABC but it goes out at times, dish adjustments, thank you.
I was hoping to get PBS on amc3 Ku band. Can I get this on a small dish? Like a dish network or something? What kind of dish should I try?

Thanks, I need to upgrade my system, lightning took out my ekostar400, manual moving now. I like the 8 foot dish package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts