AZBOX USA

WTguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
I was attempting to do some research on the Ultra box this morning, because I was wondering how low an s/r could be for it to still work.

But the azboxusa.com site does not go to a product page and they no longer have any listings on ebay. Are they still in business? I could not evene find a phone number on their website to call for verification they are still open.

It's default SR rate is 1.000 on the low side. I havent had any issues picking up the spanish channel on AMC6 at 1.6 sr rate.

They have listings on ebay, under 3 names and I think they are located in Miami somewhere.

Thanks, Bob, Yep they are in Miami, but of the three listings I saw, one is a used dual tuner from someone else in Sweden, one is a dual tuner from the UK and the last is from Miami but the listing is not complete like their former listings and is for a cable tuner not a receiver. So makes me wonder if these guys are going oob.

Thanks, Bob, Yep they are in Miami, but of the three listings I saw, one is a used dual tuner from someone else in Sweden, one is a dual tuner from the UK and the last is from Miami but the listing is not complete like their former listings and is for a cable tuner not a receiver. So makes me wonder if these guys are going oob.

"oob"??? What is that?

I think that "AZBoxUSA" is a franchise. A store out of Miami sports this logo and so does one in one of the New England states and I think one in California. I don't know if I am correct, but clicking on these sites via google has taken me to different places (stores).

RADAR

I agree I cannot see them going out of business from a satellite retailer standpoint but the one in Miami is the only one that comes up in the US and there could be some other business invovled that we are not aware of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)