Azimuth Help ! I want Zoom ...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

vesposit

Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
I have trouble getting line of sight to DTV and DISH... BUT I THINK??? that
the azimuth to Zoom SAT will be about 90 degrees different ... this would mean that I could get a purrrfect line o site to Zoom dish... but NO ONE at
zoom can tell me what my exact azimuth will be... they say it is the same as for Direct TV... I don't think this is true... any expert help ??

I'm in Chester VA 23831 Lat(N) 37.4 Lon(w) 77.4

Thanks Voomers...

I can now Zoom to get my Voom

thanx scott... sorry about the Zoom.... i've been up to about 2am past few nights trying to learn about this stuff... it is frustrating that the Voom people tell me that the Sat azimuth is the same as for DTV... I feel sure that this is NOT so.... and if it is 153... that is GREAT news... I can get a clean line o site...

I can now Zoom to get my VOOM !!

I am in Florida and due to the hurricane season I had to take my dish down. I installed the dish bac in the same spot. NO SIGNAL. I called Voom and they would not give me the coordinates. The earliest they can schedule an installer to come out is in two weeks. If it's like my initial installation I went through three different appointments. I finally got Voom installed two months after I ordered the service. Can anyone help me? My zip is 33068. Do I still point the dish to the south east?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts