Azteca 7 and Azteca 13 dead air on KU 93ºW

Status
Please reply by conversation.
So now that WC is over with, lets see if Azteca 7/13 return permanently.. (yawn)

I thought contacting the programmers is a no-no? It could hurt them coming back permanently. This may not be a good idea as they didn't have the US rights to many events they broadcast and these signals were not directly meant for the FTA watcher.

exactly DJ Rob...in most cases we DO NOT contact the programmer

Azteca is available on C-Band on 2 or 3 satellites...the KU is probably a backup feed and can be pulled at any time. If you want Azteca, go C-Band

exactly DJ Rob...in most cases we DO NOT contact the programmer

Azteca is available on C-Band on 2 or 3 satellites...the KU is probably a backup feed and can be pulled at any time. If you want Azteca, go C-Band

It is now obvious to me that all the goodies are of C-BAND! If I can get a BUD for free, I think it will have a good spot when the Trees are chopped down in a couple of weeks............... :D

I thought contacting the programmers is a no-no? It could hurt them coming back permanently. This may not be a good idea as they didn't have the US rights to many events they broadcast and these signals were not directly meant for the FTA watcher.

Also, by the way, the soccer matches they air are PPV and blocked-out in some parts of México (the biggest cities), so, i don't think they'll thank anybody for letting them know their soccer matches were viewed for free (altough in some parts of the north were soccer is a lot less popular those channels are not blocked out), televisa it's the same because they control SKY and give money to Azteca for their soccer matches.

As of now, I have Black Screens on both Azteca 7 and 13. Quality and signal still there, but no picture. Anybody have any luck? Also, why wont my CS7000 blind scan this bird and pick up any channels? The only way I can get them is if I manually input the freq.:confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.