Azteca 7 with English

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Martyn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2005
Annandale, VA
This might be old news, but I've never noticed it before.

A foreign show (some US TV or movie) currently playing on Mexico's Azteca 7 (Satmex 6, 3920 V 31491) has dual-channel audio in Spanish and, on the secondary channel, the original English.

I noticed that the other night, too. Always worth checking the audio of the channels. Someone helped me find a radio station simulcast on RTPi that way!

That's great. I've loaded them into my Titan TV, so hopefully some interesting movies or shows will turn up.

Both are listed under the key stations, Azteca 7 on XHIMT and Azteca 13 on XHDF.

They do this with all the foreign shows and movies in Japan too. It was a shock when I first moved there because the English soundtrack was kept un-censored (why bother, right?), so there was all sorts of swearing you would not normally hear on broadcast TV just going out over the airwaves!

That's great. I've loaded them into my Titan TV, so hopefully some interesting movies or shows will turn up.

Both are listed under the key stations, Azteca 7 on XHIMT and Azteca 13 on XHDF.

They do this with all the foreign shows and movies in Japan too. It was a shock when I first moved there because the English soundtrack was kept un-censored (why bother, right?), so there was all sorts of swearing you would not normally hear on broadcast TV just going out over the airwaves!

I´ve seen NCIS on azteca 7, and yes just keep in mind that the movie you watch with original audio will include some F bombs, of course depending on the movie, they usually air some Disney movies Sundays afternoons.

OK, Here´s an update as I just finished watching Blacklist´s episode Gina Zanetakos. They are airing also Hawaii 5-0 Mondays thru Thursdays at 10 : 30 PM and Unforgettable at the end of the Blacklist at 12 : 25.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts