AZtrino 1.75 - North American edition for AzBox ME

In a future release, a FTA only option would be nice, but I'm sure you will be working on that. Great support guys, thanks.

An FTA only option for all scan types including blindscan will be available in the next version. We already have this working on our development version here and just need to test it a bit more before releasing it.

Regards,

PwrSurge
AzBox Canada

Is there any way with Aztrino to delete all channels only in one sat?

Yes, you can do this with dreamset and send the updated list back to the box for a re-scan, I use this to clear out a blind scanned satellite.
It would be nice though, to have this option from the remote control through the AZtrino menu.

It would be nice
Lets hope to see it at next versions
Lets hope see also fixes soon for not reboot aztrino after blindscan finish and not lock tuner after 3 or more blindscans
2 more suggestions
Zap through channel list not only with up and down keys because it is slow(left right keys changes sats) and have a list with new added channels after blindscan(or scan)
Really sorry for all of these.You are doing great work.

Yes, I also get the freezing of the tuner, and have to reboot, mind you this is a much better attempt than 1.7 Europe version..awful!

I also experienced this from time to time as well during development and we are still testing to find out what causes this. The loud distortion sounds like FM white noise when you are not tuned to a station right? What I know so far is that it usually only happens when using 720p resolution so try using 1080i or 1080p display resolution instead if your TV supports it.

Regards,

PwrSurge
AzBox Canada

Right and sometimes with a high crackling noise. I have my HDMI set to 1080i, so I don't know why that happens. This happens when I switch from one channel to another.
Testing Version 1.77 here is what I have noticed regarding the noise. The reverse seems to be the case here. When setting on HDMI is 1080i and you change channels the noise distortion is present, but when set to 720P the noise goes away. Strange! BTW, how do I get rid of that digital clock at the right top corner of the screen?

BTW, how do I get rid of that digital clock at the right top corner of the screen?

Currently, the clock can be toggled on or off by pressing menu then selecting TV mode. This might be changed in the future in order to make it more intuitive for the user.

Last edited:
Currently, the clock can be toggled on or off by pressing menu then selecting TV mode. This might be changed in the future in order to make it more intuitive for the user.
Any thoughts about fixing the HDMI 1080i noise issue when switching channels? I also noticed that signal quality goes to zero when turned on from Standby and sometimes after scanning and you have to do a reboot to regain signal quality.

Just scanned AMC 6 @ 72.0°W and 11965 H 1666SR has quality and signal, but doesn't scan in the channel. I even used transponder scan, but no joy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts