b band converter module

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bsk116

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
Too frikin far north
I recently upgraded to the h-20 receiver and slimline dish and was wondering how many of you subs leave the "b band converter module" connected. Does this module affect the picture quality? I know the installer said the signal strength is impacted but not the picture quality. Is this true? I am receiving some 1080i channels and they look nice to my eyes but was wondering if I remove the module will the picture improve? My apoligies if this is a repost. Thanks in advance!

I recently upgraded to the h-20 receiver and slimline dish and was wondering how many of you subs leave the "b band converter module" connected. Does this module affect the picture quality? I know the installer said the signal strength is impacted but not the picture quality. Is this true? I am receiving some 1080i channels and they look nice to my eyes but was wondering if I remove the module will the picture improve? My apoligies if this is a repost. Thanks in advance!

It won't effect PQ. D* has said that you MUST have the converter installed in order to receive any new Ka/MPEG4 HD channels that they are supposed to add this year, so just leave it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)