Baby First TV ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DS0816

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 24, 2006
I don't know if anyone before me has mentioned anything on Baby First TV, but since this channel initially cost $10 a month for subscription, then got dropped to $5, I wonder if it's on the way to just getting folded into the Plus lineup?

Seems hard to imagine, despite however many interested parents, that Baby First TV is getting many a la carte additions to DirecTV subscribers' programming packages.

Comments, anyone?

I don't know if anyone before me has mentioned anything on Baby First TV, but since this channel initially cost $10 a month for subscription, then got dropped to $5, I wonder if it's on the way to just getting folded into the Plus lineup?

Seems hard to imagine, despite however many interested parents, that Baby First TV is getting many a la carte additions to DirecTV subscribers' programming packages.

Comments, anyone?

I think it should be included with the family package at a minimum. So if you get packages above that it's included.

Jeee for $10 bucks, I could have gotten HBO lineup. I got a call for this special few days ago.

The so-called "Baby Channel" is bogus anyway. You should not plop your baby down in front of the TV set. Try some real parenting instead.

The 5.99 is a promo not a price cut at least not yet, Its done fair people sign up for it a lot the issue they will have is people will drop it a lot as well because kids grow and the programming wile excellent is age specific infant to toddler and after a child reaches first grade the child has outgrown the channel.

The 5.99 is a promo not a price cut at least not yet, Its done fair people sign up for it a lot the issue they will have is people will drop it a lot as well because kids grow and the programming wile excellent is age specific infant to toddler and after a child reaches first grade the child has outgrown the channel.

Maybe it should be for DirecTV CSR's only channel. :eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)