Baby TV now live

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ejb1980

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
Vermont
Baby TV is live now on channel 425. It is English and Spanish. This channel is part of the Fox group. Out of personal curiosity, can people with a 3 LNB setup see this channel in the guide? Does it require the Spanish package? It was testing on the 101, which is strange for that channel range.

There is a service called "Baby"?.....As in infants?
No offense, but if people need a TV service that resembles a user's guide for care and training of a child they just brought into the world, they should consider calling the grandparents of the newborn for help.....
No offense....

No offense, but if people need a TV service that resembles a user's guide for care and training of a child they just brought into the world, they should consider calling the grandparents of the newborn for help.....
No offense....

No, it's for babies - like BabyFirst TV on 293. Gotta make sure they get that 0-2 year old demo.

Reactions: pattykay
No offense....
It's a channel with cartoons and educational programs for babies.

What package does it require? I have premier and it says i am not subscribed to it.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

What package does it require? I have premier and it says i am not subscribed to it.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
Must be some of the Spanish packages or add-ons with the channel being in the 400 range.

Though it is strange for a Spanish SD channel to be on 101W instead of 119W.

Reading as ...

DIRECTV-8 @ 101W
TPN 17
VPID 0x0050; APID 0x0052
MPEG-2

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Must be some of the Spanish packages or add-ons with the channel being in the 400 range.

Though it is strange for a Spanish SD channel to be on 101W instead of 119W.

Reading as ...

DIRECTV-8 @ 101W
TPN 17
VPID 0x0050; APID 0x0052
MPEG-2

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

What's even weirder is that it is English, according to the guide data and the few times I have tuned there. I do have the en Español add-on.

Sheesh first DOG TV, now BABY TV, I actually subbed to DOG TV for my Golden Retriever(until he passed), wasn't that great, same thing over and over and over again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)