BabyFirst TV switch to BabyTV. Anyone know what happend?

maby if enough of us who were current babyfirst tv subscribers cancel baby tv it would help them get the hint

I for one am with this mentallity. I got my in-laws and a friend to cancel after doing that myself with my account. And as far as paying extra I would gladly do it. What's an extra couple $ a month over the course of a year anyway when the channel is educational for my child and entertaining as well, right?]

I figure Dish will get it back about the time he's too old for it.

Good News Everyone!

Dear Dish Network customers - great news!

As of tomorrow at 5pm EST, BabyFirstTV will be available to Dish Network customers FREE of charge on channel 9400.

We want to thank Dish Network and the thousands that have called, emailed and expressed their support for BabyFirstTV. Your love has exceeded our expectations, and we are proud to be a part of your family.

Please share this wonderful news with your friends. We would also love to hear your thoughts about this great news on our Facebook Page!

BabyFirstTV will be available to you FREE of charge on channel 9400, DISH netwotks

Another interesting thing about the two channels is that both BabyFirstTV and Baby TV are uplinked in the same mux on Galaxy 23.

Are you people serious? I have a 11 month old and she can care less about TV! and we are huge TV watchers!! There is no way my daughter is going to sit around watching TV lol. I would love her too sometimes don't get me wrong, but she just wants to run around and play like a 11 month old!

:shocked:shocked
Are you people serious? I have a 11 month old and she can care less about TV! and we are huge TV watchers!! There is no way my daughter is going to sit around watching TV lol. I would love her too sometimes don't get me wrong, but she just wants to run around and play like a 11 month old!
:shocked:shocked:shocked:yikes:eureka::eureka:

Baby First TV Is Still On!!!!!

I sent an email to the CEO of DISH asking what possessed them to change Baby First Tv to Baby TV. I went on to describe the complete meltdown my grandchildren had during a sleep over last night. They love watching the sandman and the bunny sing Twinkle Little Star. We have been watching the night time programs for the past couple years. Anyway...I received an email telling me that Baby First Tv is still on but on channel 9400. Yay!!!! Just watched sandman!!!!

Because of Baby First TV, my grand daughter new her colors, could count to ten in English and Spanish and knewthe difference between an ostrich/turkey/flamingo by the time she was 2! And that was just watching a couple hours during the week when she was at my house. It teaches great things!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts