Back To Dish Hunting Take A Look

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chefwan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2007
South Carolina
i was dish hunting yesterday and i got 2 dish's withing a hr, one was a 7.5 and the other a 10ft and a guy called me today and told me he had a 10ft with c/ku so ill get that next week here is a picture i havent got a chance to take some good pictures yet. but we will see what happens today here is a picture i took with my phone to give u an idea ill get more pictures later today

Attachments

• 09-22-07_1115.jpg
    09-22-07_1115.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 290
can you believe i've never ever seen a H-H mount dish around here? thats crazy i've looked everywhere it looks like im going to have to just buy me one , one day

Great find Chefwan!

We'll look forward to the more detailed pictures and descriptions. :)

Fred

Nice finds Chefwan! I know how you fell about finding an H-H mounted dish, although I have seen one (Birdview) in my area, I haven't seen any others? I have a 10' Unimesh Dish that was an H-H when I bought it new back in the early 90's. The motor went out on it and I couldn't find a replacement, so I took it off and put an actuator on it. A couple of years ago, I found out that Skyvision has a motor replacement that looks just like mine, so I ordered one (it's a Birdview replacement motor). I'm sure it will work, except now I can't find the parts I removed when I changed to the actuator? I know it's around here somewhere under something, as I never throw anything away. Of course my Grandmother (God rest her sole) could have gotten rid of it, or my dad may have done something with it for her. But, he says he didn't and I can't ask her. So it will either turn up or it won't? Either way I have a $200 motor ready to use if ithose parts re-appear.

Al

sats

Voomvoom: i hear you its always hard to find stuff around here to. thats why i built a shed no one messes with my stuff anymore :)

"As for pictures i promised yesterday i got tied up so i took them today and here they are. by the way i picked up a 8ft "homecable concepts dish today...i've never heard of them but it looks like the rest here it is with the others , also i mounted my 7.5 today also. here is pics that include the 10ft i picked up saturday gone.

(by the way i found a weird looking feedhorn today that was made with the lnb. it say its a LNBF ill show the picture of it in this post also

Attachments

• DSCF0014.JPG
    DSCF0014.JPG
    277.7 KB · Views: 258
  • DSCF0013.JPG
    DSCF0013.JPG
    316.6 KB · Views: 263
  • DSCF0015.JPG
    DSCF0015.JPG
    327.3 KB · Views: 248
  • DSCF0017.JPG
    DSCF0017.JPG
    273.5 KB · Views: 252
  • DSCF0019.JPG
    DSCF0019.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 271
  • DSCF0020.JPG
    DSCF0020.JPG
    250.7 KB · Views: 272
  • DSCF0022.JPG
    DSCF0022.JPG
    265.5 KB · Views: 267
I especially like the smaller mesh dish behind the boat.:) Always room for another dish.

Yeah, I got it the other day was a pain the guy wanted me to dig the pole up. the pole was bent he tried to pull it up before with his truck? What the hell lol

Yeah, I got it the other day was a pain the guy wanted me to dig the pole up. the pole was bent he tried to pull it up before with his truck? What the hell lol
I've used the bumper of a truck to loosen a pole so that I can pull it.. but actually pulling the post out of the ground? Apparently he either had no idea of the length of the post in the ground, or he failed basic physics in school.

I've used the bumper of a truck to loosen a pole so that I can pull it.. but actually pulling the post out of the ground? Apparently he either had no idea of the length of the post in the ground, or he failed basic physics in school.

he failed to believe that it was 3-4ft in the ground i told him he said no i seen them dig it . its not that deep. well when it finally came out i took my tape and he said i be dog if it aint he was a backwoods hick

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)