Back with Directv, well ......

Status
Please reply by conversation.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:D:D

welcome back buddy. you shouldn't see an increase. i got an email from D* specifying that since i was still under the promo offer i would be receiving a monthly credit for the increase.
here's a copy of what is posted on their website.

If your current DIRECTV base package price is part of a national promotional 12-month or “Lock in Your Price for 12 Months” offer, you will continue to receive this price
for the remainder of your offer period. As of next month’s bill, your promotional price will be shown on your statement as the new price along with a credit. Note: if you
change your current base package, you may no longer be eligible for the credit.

But you had to be a NEW sub to do this promo, right ?

Well that s.x, I thought you had to be a new sub to get the lock in deal.
I think you do need to be. Because I got an Email last night saying my Bill is going up $3 and DVR is going up $1.
I still get my $10 Credit, But it appears I didn't get a Price lock.:(

Here is my Letter:
spacer.gif
Dear DIRECTV Customer,
spacer.gif
Your business is important to us. We want you to know about any changes to your DIRECTV® service as far in advance as possible. That is why we are writing to let you know of a potential change to your DIRECTV bill.
spacer.gif

On February 9, 2010, new pricing will be applied to DIRECTV programming packages and services. Click here for more complete details.
spacer.gif
DIRECTV is the leader in satellite television and will continue to bring you the best in entertainment:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

• Access to over 130 channels in HD* with the capacity for 200 coming soon.
spacer.gif

• More sports in HD than any other cable or satellite provider.†
spacer.gif
• Higher customer satisfaction ratings than cable nine years running.

Among the largest national cable & satellite TV providers. 2009 American Customer Satisfaction Index, University of Michigan Business School.
spacer.gif
x
• 100% digital picture and sound with 99.99% signal reliability
spacer.gif

• Remotely record your favorite shows by setting your home DVR from any computer or mobile phone.±
spacer.gif
• DIRECTV CINEMA™ gives you a front-row seat to thousands of hit movies, many in 1080p HD.‡

spacer.gif
Of course, you can always visit our answer center or call us at 1-800-531-5000. We will be happy to review this information with you and answer any questions you might have.
spacer.gif
We are committed to delivering the highest quality entertainment service and value you expect, and look forward to continuing to provide you with the very best DIRECTV has to offer.

god makes me feel bad I was with dish so long apparently everyone jumps ship every couple of years.
Yep, Once those commitments are up, Its Open season again.;)
They locked me in for 2 years, But thats all.
I got my HR 20 that I own, (just got to drive to WaterTown NY and Get it)and If those HR21 pros are still around I'm buying one of them.

I just hit the one year mark with direct tv but seesh . I stay with direct as long as I work there. Then might go back to dish assuming they dont start this simplefied priceing crap. that would work out to cost me more money in the long run.

I'll keep my 722k and most likly Top 100 pack with HD with E* at least for another year, Just incase Directv doesn't give me what I'm after.
So in May when D* launches these new channels, Then I'll decide whether to get those HD receivers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts