Bad HD News!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I got two memos, one at 4pm which has the new HD channels listed and the same memo from 5 pm which has the HD channels NOT listed.

What happened in that hour?

Sounds like the guy writing the memo goofed.

My Cub fandom comes into play here. The person who wrote the memo...is his name, Steve Bartman??? :confused: No, of course not, we will have new HD on Wednesday...I hope. Just to be safe, I will be eating goat cheese today. It is not easy to deal with a century old curse or Charlie. Both seem to appear at the oddest times and have no real sensible explanation for their outcomes!

If it is delayed a week then we won't get the season opener of BSG in HD, but could catch week 2 as they seem to be airing the last week episode before the actual weeks.

I have seen alot of complaining in here about HD locals. If you lived in a rural area and can't get any signals from a rooftop antenna you would be satisfied just to get your locals period. No, I am not moving just to get locals becuse I love the mountains of WV.

I have seen alot of complaining in here about HD locals. If you lived in a rural area and can't get any signals from a rooftop antenna you would be satisfied just to get your locals period. No, I am not moving just to get locals becuse I love the mountains of WV.

Easy on the shrimp cocktail, you arent making any sense....

I don't think you understand the "moving" wink wink concept.

The Engineers must be too busy doing their taxes (due Tuesday next week) so they wanted to wait until the day after to launch the new HD.

Just kidding - but these days who knows the reason anymore for the delays... At this point, my opinion is its coming....

Should have my Theater room all setup in the next two weeks (due to renovations elsewhere in the house) and it will be just in time for the new HD....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)