Bad HD News!!

While the combination of this info and Scott's two memos gives this some credibility... when do we EVER listen to ANYTHING a CSR says? Like they have a clue. :rolleyes:

I will wait in anticipation for tomorrow, and if it is wrong, there is always "soon" to fall back upon. :)

great... I really want Chiller, but at the same time, I don't want to watch anymore SD... I'm such an HD snob!

I'll just wait till Thursday and bug Scott as to when they are gonna launch Chiller HD!

Odds are that Charlie doesn't care about Chiller HD (when it is actually available) since HD subs have MonstersHD.

Easy on the shrimp cocktail, you arent making any sense....

I think he meant if you can't get locals with an antenna, you should be happy to get locals in SD over dish, instead of them wasting bandwidth for HD locals for the people that want national HD's.

My 622 seems to have crapped out this AM so I amy not find out for awhile.

great... I really want Chiller, but at the same time, I don't want to watch anymore SD... I'm such an HD snob!

I'll just wait till Thursday and bug Scott as to when they are gonna launch Chiller HD!

Odds are that Charlie doesn't care about Chiller HD (when it is actually available) since HD subs have MonstersHD.

Chiller HD is NOT a channel yet.

NBC has delayed its launch of Chiller as it is focusing all of its HD efforts on the Olympics. I do not expect to see Chiller HD until sometime in the fall.

While the combination of this info and Scott's two memos gives this some credibility... when do we EVER listen to ANYTHING a CSR says? Like they have a clue. :rolleyes:

I will wait in anticipation for tomorrow, and if it is wrong, there is always "soon" to fall back upon. :)
The same could be said for Scott's memos.
Remind me when the last time one of those was right.

Eventually we will get some new HD, do we really need the "wrong 99% of the time" predictions?

Chiller HD is NOT a channel yet.

NBC has delayed its launch of Chiller as it is focusing all of its HD efforts on the Olympics. I do not expect to see Chiller HD until sometime in the fall.

Yeah, I know... but I'm sure that is your fault and it doesn't mean I can't bug you about it... (i'm kidding, of course) :D

and where's that "Ban User" feature when you need it!

Sounds like someone wants you to have a memo that will excite your members and keep them from defecting another week.

"someone" ....

If I ran a website with this kind of userbase I would make predictions and pretend they came from trusted sources too ... keeps all you suckers coming back!! Some of you even pay for "privileged" information. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

"someone" ....

If I ran a website with this kind of userbase I would make predictions and pretend they came from trusted sources too ... keeps all you suckers coming back!! Some of you even pay for "privileged" information. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
Actually, we pay to keep the site active for us, and for leechers like you.

When they de-orbit AMC14 we should all make a wish. Personally, I will wish that it doesn't fall on my house. Isn't it full of hydrazine just like that military satellite that they shot down a couple of weeks ago?

Not as much hydrazine, and it isn't frozen. I still have hope they can save it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)