Bad News that looks like good news :)

Hey is SATA pritty easy to setup???? Never had set it up before.. Im thinking instead of doing ide to the HD doing a setup with SATA, and doing IDE to my DVD burner and Cdrom drives. and my 80gig MUSIC, PIctures, and movie drive I will transfer from IDE To the sata drive... (looking at a 500gb SATA drive)

Scott Greczkowski said:
I use to love programming in BASIC.

Man those were the days. :)

I remember when my parent's looked at me like I was Bill Gates when I wrote a program to run my intramural bowling league in college. It used to shuffle the teams, compute the bowling averages and handicaps, and provide weekly standings output that I could sneaker mail over to the student paper (our computers weren't networked yet (this was during the Novell Netware days), and the newspaper didn't have a newfangled 1200 baud modem like I did)

Yeah, so is Wordperfect....

It's just the vast majority of people have switched to Micro$oft.

After all the time I spent wrestling with Netware at the time, I was happy to leave them behind (I know that is unfair.... it's just a hard thing to work through, especially when every piece of hardware in our small business comes with MS products built in).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)