Bad Start

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Wotan

Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
My ordering experience was bad!

[1] No one could take an order at 4:00 PM Wed. The recording said they would call back in 24-48 hours. Most companies can at least staff to handle new orders! I called back at 11 PM and finally placed order.

[2] They set up My Voom web page for me and got my login, address and email right---but gave me someone else's name and account number!

Sure hope this is not a evil omen for installation and service! :(

I think Voom's computer system crashed today. When I called, the CSR told me they it had been down for a few hours. I can tellyou, at least from my experiences, that this is the first time I have heard of someone getting a recording.

Look on the bright side, guys, if they are this busy, that means business is picking up! I've never had a problem getting right in to a CSR, maybe it's luck but I called around 7am on Tuesday to order PlayboyHD and got right in. Every other time I've called I waited no more than a minute. So far, my Voom CSR experience has been very good, as was my install.

Background noise with CSR

Hey, has anyone else had so much background noise in your call to Voom that it sounded like the CSR was standing in the middle of a convetion hall?

It's not a biggie, I just found it kind of amusing.

Also, if the guy I was talking to didn't know the answer to my questions I could hear him asking someone in the background. Again not a big deal, actually a good thing he was really asking about my question, just kind of amusing. :D

My calls have been very clean & clear. As for the CSR asking someone else, I would rather they do that than play dumb or give wrong answers like I've had with Dish CSR's so often. Remember, they are in a training mode so go easy on them, I'm sure we've all been in their shoes at one time or another.

DarrellP said:
My calls have been very clean & clear. As for the CSR asking someone else, I would rather they do that than play dumb or give wrong answers like I've had with Dish CSR's so often. Remember, they are in a training mode so go easy on them, I'm sure we've all been in their shoes at one time or another.
Oh yeah, I totally appreciated the fact that he did ask someone. It was just amusing how I could hear their conversation.

Currently sitting on hold right now, time on hold has been 38minutes and counting. Im trying to get a refund for the first month of my service as Ive had constant problems and Im waiting for a 3rd tech to come out on the 7th. Iwas told I wouldnt be charged but my card was billed yesterday....

We got our order in yesterday, but were told to call back later for an install date scheduling (I'm going for 30 days out).

They must really be busy! I was installed Saturday March 13th and I called the Tuesday prior.

I'm setting a far date out by choice (waiting until the stutter bug is fixed).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts