Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardmb

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
Berwyn IL.
Since you asked me for a post here's one. Iv'e been looking around for Forum rules and can't seem to fine them. When you get banned what's the duraction.
thanks in advance.

You agreed to the rules when you signed up.

Basically the big one is NO HACK TALK. And thats a ban which is not lifted. Everything else we are quite flexable on, and are a more open and friendly then most other forums.

Welcome!

Yes I did agree to the rules but I was wondering when users get banned are there diffrent lengths’ for diffrent infractions . I'm fairly new to the forum And I saw that Dragon got banned was that because of a cumulative effect of his posts or for something he did in one particular thread. I'm not trying to be nosey but was just curious.

It depends on the infraction as Scott noted

People have been vacationed for 3 days, a week, a month and permanently. You really have to do something drastic (ask how to steal Dish Network, attack a staff member) to be gone permanently.

Dragon had been banned I think 4 times under 3 names. He just got out of hand. Others have been banned for 3 days or even a week due to personal attacks on other members.

Iceberg said:
... You really have to do something drastic (ask how to steal Dish Network...) to be gone permanently.
No lifetime banishment for asking how to steal DirecTV?:confused:

DirecTV last I checked was secure....I know...someone will come here and say "no its not" but last I heard DirecTV and StarChoice were pretty much secure.

yeah that one took the cake. Sometimes in the FTA area I have to pry out of them what they want to pick up. This guy just blatently told us.

What's funny is this "DirecTv expert waiting for DTV to be cracked" obviously doesnt know its been secure for a while now :)

You guys really need to put a section in FTA where you put the threads of the people you ban. Remove any of the things that should not be there like info on how to hack.

I love reading those threads, people are so stupid and its great to see someone drag the hack talk or the blatant hack talk from these people.

Just make it kind of a DUMB ASS forum that we can laugh at all the losers

JMHO

What I like the best is when Iceberg lays into those hackers!!!

Now D* is more secure than E*. Seems just a couple years ago or so, it was the reverse. And Charlie was commenting on how D* should fix their piracy problem, just before the merger bid.

Or is my memory poor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts