Barcelona vs. Real Madrid: the biggest game of the year LIVE! 11/20 at 3:58 PM EST

itsmehon said:
So I take it it's always best to check the schedule here and not on Voom' site. By the way, I saw the schedule (on this site) and I can see the live games, but where do I see the taped games here (Monday game, for instance)?
The Monday re-air is mentioned there too! ;)
Older taped games are usually shown correctly in the Program Guide.

FYI: VOOM also has a seperate site for soccer: www.worldsportsoccer.com. Check it out!

Ilya said:
Yes, it was total domination by Barca tonight!
What happened to Real Madrid?

Nothing happened to Real Madrid... they are playing like that since the second half of last season!! Madrid players WERE really good players, but they are getting old, they don't have coach (the players are the ones who really choose how to play, how to practice and everything), they don't have any kind of hiring planification because who hires is the president. Do you want me to go on?

Last year Madrid didn't win anything due to a horrible second half season and the previous years they won because there were 4 or 5 good players with other 4 or 5 hard workers. Soccer is balance, and you have to work hard to get the ball and avoid goals, and then be good technically to score goals. All that is what a real team makes... and today Madrid is just a bounch of players that were really good in the past, but not a team.

BTW, I'm sooo happy Barcelona win the game!!!! :D

Sean Mota said:
itsmehon,

welcome to the forum. The encore presentation will start at 8pm on Monday with La Liga Report and the game after it.

Thanks, Sean, for the info.

I found on the channel site (http://www.worldsportsoccer.com/) the scheduled live game, but where can I find info about taped games, and in particular the repeat of R.M vs, Barcelona on Monday?

Is there one site I can check to see all live and taped games? I know that Voom' site isn't updated, so I wonder if there is a better one.

Ilya said:
The Monday re-air is mentioned there too! ;)
Older taped games are usually shown correctly in the Program Guide.

FYI: VOOM also has a seperate site for soccer: www.worldsportsoccer.com. Check it out!

I got it, thanks.

By the way, this channel doesn't show regular games from the English or Italian league (aside from Uefa cup, etc) like GOLTV (carried by Dish) ? :shocked

itsmehon said:
I got it, thanks.

By the way, this channel doesn't show regular games from the English or Italian league (aside from Uefa cup, etc) like GOLTV (carried by Dish) ? :shocked
No. But you can catch many of them on Fox Sports World taped.

Is there any way to tell the game date for any given re-aired game besides the Monday night re-run? I've never caught the very beginning (pre-kickoff) but the program guide doesn't list the date of the game and I don't think the website does either. Anybody? Do I just have to do the detective work?

-justin r

Welcome aboard, Justin!

Unfortunately, the guide doesn't show dates of taped games.
I am listing all games that aired on WorldSportHD this season here. So, you should be able to tell by the names of the clubs.

Hi Ilya,

I wonder if it's just coincidence that your mentioned above list ends with Uefa's semi-finals games...

Does it mean we better sniff around to find who might show the final itself? :no

itsmehon said:
Hi Ilya,

I wonder if it's just coincidence that your mentioned above list ends with Uefa's semi-finals games...

Does it mean we better sniff around to find who might show the final itself? :no
That's correct. I think the rights to the UEFA Cup Finals are sold under an exclusive agreement. We didn't get to watch the Finals last season eather...

The last UEFA Cup final was on Fox Sports World, and it'll be on FSW again in 2005.

"FOX Sports International (FSI) holds exclusive US and Canadian TV distribution rights to the 2005 UEFA Cup Final, which will be aired LIVE on FOX Sports World and FOX Sports en Espanol in the US, and on Rogers Sportsnet in Canada."

SalMaglie said:
The last UEFA Cup final was on Fox Sports World, and it'll be on FSW again in 2005.
Ok, not in HD, but at least it will be on VOOM! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)