Barcelona vs. Real Madrid: the biggest game of the year LIVE! 11/20 at 3:58 PM EST

Ok, here is Paul!!! Just saw him!!! Strange T-shirt indeed!

Matt, just revealed (on live chat) that in the winter worldsport will have junior hockey championship games and there will be other events coming.

Gooooaaaaal!

Penalty kick.

3:0 Barca.

Game over... Remember encore presentation on Monday. and Next game UEFA cup on thursday and next saturday another game from La Liga... Barca vs Getaffe... Thanks everyone who joined the live chat...

Done. :cool:

Very-very interesting numbers:

Shots 15-6
Shots on goal: 7-0

So many huuuuge shooting star at Real: Beckham, Zidane, Figo - and not one single shot on target?

Real was a huge disappointment tonight, seriously.

PS: Though I'm more for Barcelona... ;)

Yes, it was total domination by Barca tonight!
What happened to Real Madrid?

First soccer game I ever watched ...wish it was a bit closer though. PQ was excellent ...sound was great also. A little noise on the close up shots with the video, but overall a great telecast.

Great game - glad that the pic & sound quality was so high. Thanks to all who made this happen!!!

-F

Hi all,
Unfortunately I missed the live game (Real Madrid vs. Barcelona) and I wonder if anyone knows if and when Voom will run it again (taped).
How come, on Voom' site, WRLDSPT's listings doesn't show the game at all?
Confused (as usual)
Kevin

Welcome to the forum, itsmehon!

(I just got your email) I see you found the right thread! Yes, the game will be repeated on Monday! For the list of other live games on WorldSport and for the most uptodate schedules check the following thread:
Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD

Thank you guys for the info, and thank you in particular Ilya for your kind reply to my email.
1. You stated that the reply will start 8pm on Monday - is it EST or PST time?
2. Why on Voom' site I don't see (on WRLDSPT) the game, live or taped?
3. Is it better not to watch La Liga first if I want to enjoy the game without knwing the score?
Thanks again. :)

1. EST.
2. Don't know why, but the guide is almost always wrong about live games :(
3. La Liga will not show the score of the game that it goes with, since it is recorded before the game - don't worry! La Liga is a great show: very informative and well done, don't skip it!

Thanks again.

If I had doubt about going with Dish or Voom, now the decision is no brainer...

So I take it it's always best to check the schedule here and not on Voom' site. By the way, I saw the schedule (on this site) and I can see the live games, but where do I see the taped games here (Monday game, for instance)?

:no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)