Bargain prices on XBOX and PS games

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TheForce

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2003
Jacksonville, FL, Earth
Local Block Buster has a nice stockpile of XBOX360 and PS3 games at great prices. Yes, they are used but work just fine. Prices range from 2.99 to 7.50 for these. I picked up 10 games today for my XBOX 360. Seeing as some of these are priced at $59.99 in the stores, it was quite a bargain.

I may have to stop by my local BB today. Thanks for the heads up.

Local Block Buster has a nice stockpile of XBOX360 and PS3 games at great prices. Yes, they are used but work just fine. Prices range from 2.99 to 7.50 for these. I picked up 10 games today for my XBOX 360. Seeing as some of these are priced at $59.99 in the stores, it was quite a bargain.

Wow nice, I am going to check my Local Block Buster and see if they have anything similar.

i went to one and they had alot of ps2 games & xbox games they were 14.95-19.95 however they were buy get one

Checked it out again today and while I bought half the 360 games they had earlier in the week, today all the rest were gone. The manager said they have these sales on games every couple months and they don't last long. Have to get them fast.

I got one Playboy Mansion game, regular XBOX for $4.99 with a free one costing equal or less.. Haven't tried it out yet.

Thanks for that List. Guess what? Of the two games I bought that are not 360, "GUN" isn't on the list. I'll test it out later today. If it doesn't work, I'll return it. I paid $4.99 for that one and the clerk said if it doesn't work bring it back for exchange.

must be a franchise store. I worked at a Corporate Blockbuster for over a year and never saw that kind of deal on previously played games. (Granted most of the time they were buy one get one, or some other deal like that). Even as an employee with a christmas discount (30%) the best i ever did was 2 very old and crappy Gamecube games for $20

This is the highest traffic BB in the region. The employee turnover is high though. I'm fairly certain it is a Corporate store. The manager, head guy told me in ref to Blue Ray and HD DVD that he has no control over what they get, that it is controled by Corporate. If it was a franchise, would he use that kind of language? Most franchises I am familiar with control your standards and give you a press package with advertising stuff for your franchise money. This store also gets visiting managing supervisors who appear to be auditing the way they do things. I see them in there a couple times a month.

Re the XBOX compatibility- At first the XBOX Playboy mansion wouldn't work. It was on the list as needing an upgrade. After a few minutes, I got a popup notice that my XBOX 360 was upgraded and can now play the Playboy Mansion game. OK, this was really disappointing. It was a game to publish a monthly magazine. You hire your staff and then con them with Hefner style charm and money to do their job. Cute, but it gets old real fast.

The other game not on the list at all was "GUN" It would not update so it will not run on my 360. I will try to exchange it tomorrow.

This Sunday, my BB still had a few games left for sale as part of a BOGO on games $14.99 and under... unfortunately none for the PS3, just a few for the 360, PS2, and DS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts