Bates Motel

Still not 24 hours so no real spoilers, but stop reading if you do not want any comments....

I am still not sure 100% but it looks like we know what happened to Ms. Watson. The show still obscures stuff so much it could still not be the real truth.

Interesting turn of events with Dylan. That plot line is heating up nicely.

Well, I'm pretty this past episode confirmed what we all suspected happened to Ms. Watson.

Knowing how writers can be, Norman may have only imagined it, or dreamed that he did it. I do think that he will pass the lie detector test without any trouble. The memories will be blacked out by evil Norman...

'Bates Motel' Talk Show 'After Hours' Returns for Season-Two Finale

A&E is reviving special talk show Bates Motel: After Hours for the drama's May 5 finale.
The post-show discussion, which saw a one-off airing timed to the March premiere, will air at 11 p.m. on Monday immediately after the finale of the sophomore series.

hollywoodreporter.com

I would say that's a possibility...but we are talking about Norman Bates (aka Psycho). :)

But, he has to be able to get to a 30 year old man (like in the movie) without arousing suspicion. If the sheriff thinks he is guilty, he will be watched too closely to keep up his needed activities...

Just completely stupid. If they need a talk-show after-show to explain things, they have failed in doing the series so it's self-explanatory, which every show should already be.

Just completely stupid. If they need a talk-show after-show to explain things, they have failed in doing the series so it's self-explanatory, which every show should already be.

If you get the show on iTunes they always have a few minutes of extra discussion of what went on with the cast and producers for every episode. It is nice to see what they were thinking and trying to get across with various scenes.

The Immutable Truth: Season 2, Episode 10

Monday, 5 May 2014 (10:00 PM ET)

"A tragic event from the past haunts Norman; Norma tries to prevent Norman from making a terrible mistake; Romero and Dylan find a way to end the drug war; Emma makes a decision about her future."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3427384/

[MARQ]* * * * * Season Finale * * * Season Finale * * * Season Finale * * * * *[/MARQ]

I hope they do not wrap up all these plot lines, it is coming back for a third season, it would be good to see some continuation.

Excellent show last night! Creepy, creepy, creepy ending...and even creepier relationship between Norman and Norma. I just love this show. Well-done!!!

How he defeated the lie detector test was good. You can see the split starting to happen... Mother is going to be blamed for a lot from now on...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)