Bates Motel

They did a really good job keeping the mystery of the school teacher's death... Looks like we will have to wait longer to find out who killed her.

If anyone like me did not see season one, it's now on Netflix.

Excellent show last night. If you're not watching this show...you should. If you're watching The Voice and Dancing with the Starts instead...well, there is still time to avoid spending an eternity in purgatory or points south thereof. ;)

The roles of Norman and Norma have really worked well together... One can easily see the outcome in the movie Psycho based on this series.

The roles of Norman and Norma have really worked well together... One can easily see the outcome in the movie Psycho based on this series.

I agree...and it's just so well-done how this story was written for today, as well as introducing others things like Norman's friends, his brother, and especially the other major story of the his brother and all the town's happenings. I must admit that I really enjoyed when Norma's brother, Caleb, showed up last week. I don't don't 'Daddy' sticking around very long. We shall see.

Watching Norman channel Norma was pretty good. One can see him going down the path to the movie. Norman in bed with Norma was very creepy.

I do not want to see Norman go down hill too fast, I like the series and I do not want to see it jump the shark early.

Watching Norman channel Norma was pretty good. One can see him going down the path to the movie. Norman in bed with Norma was very creepy.

I do not want to see Norman go down hill too fast, I like the series and I do not want to see it jump the shark early.

It took the entire first season for Normal to go psycho (pun intended) on his teacher and he hasn't killed anyone five episodes into this season. I think the show is being paced just right. The only issue (slight) I'm having with the show is the Drug Lord story and Dylan's involvement with the operation. Meanwhile back at the ranch...the characters playing Norman and Emma are both English. In fact, Norman played Charlie in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Also, Emma is a ringer for my first girlfriend/crush (love is questionable in the 7th and 8th grade) Dianne. On the show they make her look sickly, but I think she's very cute girl...probably since she reminds me of my first crush. Also, I seldom find blondes attractive but Norma is sexy for some strange reason; I like how she handles herself while coming across as a little sleazy...and she sings like and angel. Regardless, it keeps me coming back each week.

There are really only so many murders Norman can do and keep it quite. It still is not clear that he killed his teacher, they could make it a plot twist that it was someone else.

As the series progresses I eventually see Norman killing Dylan. At the series end I expect to see him finally kill his mother.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts