Bates Motel

A&E’s ‘Bates Motel’ Renewed For Third Season

The contemporary Psycho prequel series debuted to 3 million Live+same day viewers last season, with its second season opener inching up. With DVR viewing factored in, the Season 2 premiere averaged 4.6 million viewers in Live+7 as Bates Motel continues to be A&E’s top-rated drama series in adults 18-49.

deadline.com

With live-plus-7 ratings now available for the March 3 premiere, the series has earned 4.6 million viewers and 2.6 million adults 18-49. It remains the network's top drama to date in the key demo.

hollywoodreporter.com

It probably won't be long, that treehouse is pretty close to a lake that looks like the one 'movie Norman' sunk people into after killing them.

True, but in the movie I recall the pond being relatively close to the house/motel (i.e., as in around back). As far as Cody...I though she was going to meet Norman's other mother in the tree house last week.

I wonder if Dylan is going to work his way up to drug king pin?

I still wonder if Norman really killed Miss Watson or not... They really are making it look like he did, but then that is what writers like to do before they spring a surprise on us...

I wonder if Dylan is going to work his way up to drug king pin?

I still wonder if Norman really killed Miss Watson or not... They really are making it look like he did, but then that is what writers like to do before they spring a surprise on us...

Of course he killed her...he's Norman Bates. ;) I'm just wondering how his DNA (if you know what I mean) ending up being deposited in Miss Watson? I thought Norma(n) only liked to watch his victims.

Just got done watching S1 on Netflix. Final ep was a bit of a let down. No, Norman did not kill the teacher...you all miss the phone call in the class room? Have been recording S2. Will start soon.

Just got done watching S1 on Netflix. Final ep was a bit of a let down. No, Norman did not kill the teacher...you all miss the phone call in the class room? Have been recording S2. Will start soon.

So what's your opinion of S1? Also, I missed the phone call thing...I'll have to go back and watch it again since it's on the DVR.

So what's your opinion of S1? Also, I missed the phone call thing...I'll have to go back and watch it again since it's on the DVR.
I loved it up until the last episode. Very contrived writing. IMO An ep or two before, Norman walks into the classroom as the teacher is having a very INTENSE conversation with someone.

I loved it up until the last episode. Very contrived writing. IMO An ep or two before, Norman walks into the classroom as the teacher is having a very INTENSE conversation with someone.

Well we know she was having an affair with the drug guy that the gal shot in the head...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)