Batting practice LIVE on MLB Network for both HR Derby and All Star Game

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
For those lucky to have MLB NETWORK from Directv or Cable (sorry Not on Dish Network LOL), you can tune to that channel at 2PM Pacific / 5PM Eastern and watch the batting practice live for both tonights HR Derby and tomorrows All Star Game. And also red carpet for tomorrow's game as players arrive.

mlb_network_logo.png

For those lucky to have MLB NETWORK from Directv or Cable (sorry Not on Dish Network LOL), you can tune to that channel at 2PM Pacific / 5PM Eastern and watch the batting practice live for both tonights HR Derby and tomorrows All Star Game. And also red carpet for tomorrow's game as players arrive.

mlb_network_logo.png

Thanks for the info, wonder if I'll be home then ?

I was watching that today. It was actually pretty cools watching the players mingle, practice, and answering questions.

Dont remind me!!! 6 months and still no MLB Network!!!:mad::rant: Its so aggravating. I will say that I did watch some of the Home Run Derby and it seemed like it went on forever. Also, did you know that St. Louis is hosting the All-Star Game? If you didnt ESPN made sure they told you every two seconds.

I didn't get to watch any of the HR Derby. I was hitting my own HR in softball last night(inside the park), but I did record it and will watch it at a later point.

I'll be honest, with my team out of it, I've kinda lost track of the rest of the baseball world and their happenings. I completely forgot about the HR Derby and instead caught up on DVR'd recordings of Rescue Me and How I Met Your Mother.

I didn't get to watch any of the HR Derby. I was hitting my own HR in softball last night(inside the park), but I did record it and will watch it at a later point.

You didn't miss anything. Nowhere as exciting as last year's.

Inside the park? You must have lied about your age to get into that over 50 league.:D

especially when they only have 8 guys so they have 3 outfielders instead of 4 ;)

I've played a few games like that with 8 guys

In those "over 50" leagues, the Ump's are trained in CPR. They keep oxygen bottles and adrenaline shots handy also. Nitroglycerin pills are handed out to those who score a run.

especially when they only have 8 guys so they have 3 outfielders instead of 4 ;)

I've played a few games like that with 8 guys

They had 10 players and all the outfielders were guys. There was a woman pitching though. LOL:D

In those "over 50" leagues, the Ump's are trained in CPR. They keep oxygen bottles and adrenaline shots handy also. Nitroglycerin pills are handed out to those who score a run.

I needed an oxygen bottle, let me tell you. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)