Random Thoughts at the All-Star Break (My last post before I leave for vacation)

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Guys, before I start, I want you to know that this will be my last post for somewhat of a while- like Ramy, HD, and Salsa did last month, I'm going on vacation. I'm going to Florida- four days at Disney World, four days on the Disney Cruise Line.

Tomorrow, I'll be busy packing up my suitcase and watching the All-Star Game. Then on Wednesday, my family and I will leave for O'Hare airport.

I'll try and log on while in Florida to catch up on anything I miss on 'The Sports Section' (If I don't post at all while on vacation, please forgive me).

I'll be back on a regular basis next Thursday.

But for now, this will be my last post.

Anyway, on with the thoughts:

1. What MLB team is the most pleasant surprise at the break? (IMO, it's the Giants- ironic how after being defined for over a decade by Barry Bonds' bat, they are now making a name for themselves with strong pitching- proof that there is life after Barry. Maybe Bruce Bochy knew what he was doing when he took the managerial job there! Honorable mention- Texas Rangers. They're playing well even with Josh Hamilton sidelined. Also throwing in the Mariners for rebounding from last year's nightmare)

2. On the flip side, what team is the biggest dissapointment at the break? Some teams I thought of for this have excuses- Indians have injuries and a bad bullpen, Mets decimated with injuries. I'm going with the Cubs- underachieving in a winnable division, Milton Bradley doing what he always does (wreck the team), etc.

3. Salsa, since you have been on a cruise before, I have a word of advice- what's the best food to get on a cruise ship buffet?

4. KCK, what does the KCK stand for in your username? I understand the Halo part since you're an Angels fan.

5. For anyone who's ever been there- what's your favorite place to visit in Disney World?

6. One thing I find interesting is that some places with a hockey team are dismissed as not being real hockey cities (Nashville, Atlanta), yet you don't hear any places with a baseball team seen by some as not being a real hockey city.

7. Some people complain about the lack of scoring in soccer. Honestly, my only problem with futbol are the ties- hockey finally ditched it in 2004, I just wish soccer could do so. If a game is scoreless, settle it and decide a winner- golden goal, sudden death, penalty kicks, anything!

8. In sports, one thing that annoys me is purists who don't like the changes over time- honestly, I can't stand them. These are people who think 75-73 Spurs/Pistons games are great basketball, wish to abolish the Wild Card, complained about night games, and that hitters are too dominant when offensive numbers are through the roof. I don't want to go back to the days when teams combine for only 3 hits in 1 game! :rant::rant:

9. As for hockey purists who disdain All-Star Games for lack of defense- who wants to see 2-1 games where everyone traps? I had to live through the dead-puck era where those type of games were on EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! Isn't the goal of hockey to SCORE more than the other team? There's no such things as a 0-0 win! :rant::rant::rant::rant:

10. Last year, many of us were dead wrong on who'd finish at the bottom of the NFL with what the Ravens, Dolphins, and Falcons did. I'm not saying the Rams or Lions will win 10 games, but let's be careful when making our predictions!

11. Any of you ever been to a restaurant called Claimjumpers? It's mainly located in California- they have a very good appetitizer menu, some impressive burgers and ribs, plus a dessert menu to die for.
Here's the link: :: CLAIM JUMPER RESTAURANTS ::

12. The Nationals fired manager Manny Acta today. With everything that's gone wrong for them recently, they belong up there the top of the worst franchises in sports- Islanders, Clippers, Grizzlies, Lions, etc.

13. How do you feel about your MLB team at this point in the season? (Personally, I'm not happy with the A's. They can't hit, are way out of the AL West race- I'm still a fan of them, but they are NOT showing signs of getting better this season!)

14. Who is the player you despised the most that played on any of your favorite teams? (i.e. a guy on your team you couldn't stand. Personally, as a Sabres fan, I could not stand Christian Ruutu. Thank god they got rid of him in the Hasek trade!)

15. We don't know yet who'll play the Bruins at Fenway in the Winter Classic. Who would you rather see them play- the Flyers or Capitals?

16. A few days ago, Joe Sakic announced his retirement. He always KILLED the Sabres when he played with the Nordiques, but I always respected him. I watched the retirement conference- it was very classy the way he went about it, and he acted very, very humble- he is the antithesis of someone that people want to talk about, like Brett Favre. He knew when to quit, did it in a graceful and classy way without bringing it all on itself, and was loyal to his team through and through (the Nordiques moved to Denver, so he remained with the franchise his entire 22-year career.). Unfortunately, ESPN and the media prefer to talk about people like Favre instead of people like Sakic.

17. What's the worst restaurant you've ever been to?

18. How many of you have memories of the ice-cream truck in summer?

19. Finally, I hope all goes well on this site while I'm gone. IMO, this site
will be in good hands while I'm gone- I trust you guys.

20. See you soon! :wave:wave:wave:wave

Guys, before I start, I want you to know that this will be my last post for somewhat of a while- like Ramy, HD, and Salsa did last month, I'm going on vacation. I'm going to Florida- four days at Disney World, four days on the Disney Cruise Line.

Tomorrow, I'll be busy packing up my suitcase and watching the All-Star Game. Then on Wednesday, my family and I will leave for O'Hare airport.

I'll try and log on while in Florida to catch up on anything I miss on 'The Sports Section' (If I don't post at all while on vacation, please forgive me).

I'll be back on a regular basis next Thursday.

But for now, this will be my last post.

Anyway, on with the thoughts:

1. What MLB team is the most pleasant surprise at the break? (IMO, it's the Giants- ironic how after being defined for over a decade by Barry Bonds' bat, they are now making a name for themselves with strong pitching- proof that there is life after Barry. Maybe Bruce Bochy knew what he was doing when he took the managerial job there! Honorable mention- Texas Rangers. They're playing well even with Josh Hamilton sidelined. Also throwing in the Mariners for rebounding from last year's nightmare)
I will say the Giants too. I mean they have good pitching and have played well.
2. On the flip side, what team is the biggest dissapointment at the break? Some teams I thought of for this have excuses- Indians have injuries and a bad bullpen, Mets decimated with injuries. I'm going with the Cubs- underachieving in a winnable division, Milton Bradley doing what he always does (wreck the team), etc.
What the hell, I'll say my team, the Mets. They have had tons of injuries and cant manage the fundamentals of the game with the players they have. They do have an excuse, injuries, but they could suck it up and play better. KCK would tell you, look at what the Angels did to the Yankees. W/o Rivera, Hunter or Vladdy and they beat the hell out of the Yankees.

3. Salsa, since you have been on a cruise before, I have a word of advice- what's the best food to get on a cruise ship buffet?

4. KCK, what does the KCK stand for in your username? I understand the Halo part since you're an Angels fan.

5. For anyone who's ever been there- what's your favorite place to visit in Disney World?
I havent been to Disney in years but I used to like the bucket ride as well as the racing cars. Sorry I dont know the name of the rides. I'll tell you Walt Disney is a friggin' genius to create what he did.
6. One thing I find interesting is that some places with a hockey team are dismissed as not being real hockey cities (Nashville, Atlanta), yet you don't hear any places with a baseball team seen by some as not being a real hockey city.
I just think that baseball is bigger than hockey and thats why people say that.
7. Some people complain about the lack of scoring in soccer. Honestly, my only problem with futbol are the ties- hockey finally ditched it in 2004, I just wish soccer could do so. If a game is scoreless, settle it and decide a winner- golden goal, sudden death, penalty kicks, anything!

8. In sports, one thing that annoys me is purists who don't like the changes over time- honestly, I can't stand them. These are people who think 75-73 Spurs/Pistons games are great basketball, wish to abolish the Wild Card, complained about night games, and that hitters are too dominant when offensive numbers are through the roof. I don't want to go back to the days when teams combine for only 3 hits in 1 game! :rant::rant:

9. As for hockey purists who disdain All-Star Games for lack of defense- who wants to see 2-1 games where everyone traps? I had to live through the dead-puck era where those type of games were on EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! Isn't the goal of hockey to SCORE more than the other team? There's no such things as a 0-0 win! :rant::rant::rant::rant:

10. Last year, many of us were dead wrong on who'd finish at the bottom of the NFL with what the Ravens, Dolphins, and Falcons did. I'm not saying the Rams or Lions will win 10 games, but let's be careful when making our predictions!

11. Any of you ever been to a restaurant called Claimjumpers? It's mainly located in California- they have a very good appetitizer menu, some impressive burgers and ribs, plus a dessert menu to die for.

12. The Nationals fired manager Manny Acta today. With everything that's gone wrong for them recently, they belong up there the top of the worst franchises in sports- Islanders, Clippers, Grizzlies, Lions, etc.
I think the Royals and Pirates rank right up there with the Nationals. They havent been around as much so I dont think they are the Lions, Clippers etc. yet.
13. How do you feel about your MLB team at this point in the season? (Personally, I'm not happy with the A's. They can't hit, are way out of the AL West race- I'm still a fan of them, but they are NOT showing signs of getting better this season!)
As a Mets fan..ah nevermind.
14. Who is the player you despised the most that played on any of your favorite teams? (i.e. a guy on your team you couldn't stand. Personally, as a Sabres fan, I could not stand Christian Ruutu. Thank god they got rid of him in the Hasek trade!)

15. We don't know yet who'll play the Bruins at Fenway in the Winter Classic. Who would you rather see them play- the Flyers or Capitals?
Either team. Not a big hockey fan but having the Bruins play at Fenway Jan.1 will be cool. The Winter Classic is a cool concept.
16. A few days ago, Joe Sakic announced his retirement. He always KILLED the Sabres when he played with the Nordiques, but I always respected him. I watched the retirement conference- it was very classy the way he went about it, and he acted very, very humble- he is the antithesis of someone that people want to talk about, like Brett Favre. He knew when to quit, did it in a graceful and classy way without bringing it all on itself, and was loyal to his team through and through (the Nordiques moved to Denver, so he remained with the franchise his entire 22-year career.). Unfortunately, ESPN and the media prefer to talk about people like Favre instead of people like Sakic.
Agreed:up I mean its not like ESPN doesnt have the time to do it. I mean its only sports 24 hrs.!!!

Not really remember Ice cream trucks. I thought they were a thing of the past but I do see them time to time. I like ice cream trucks. I would like more of those as well as trolley cars.

Thank you for that. We will hold down the fort.
Have a good time and be careful. Say hi to Mickey!!!

1 - Texas.

2 - Mets.

5 - The whole place is great. Cannot say enough good things about it. Ride everything.

6 - I think you ment to say: "One thing I find interesting is that some places with a hockey team are dismissed as not being real hockey cities, yet you don't hear any places with a baseball team seen by some as not being a real baseball city. To that end, lots. Atlanta (the worst sports town in America), DFW, Washington, Pittsburgh, etc.

7 - Soccer, the sport of the next generation. Three generations and counting. If any sport with any value at all received all the bites at the North American marketing apple that soccer has, it would be the #3 sport in the country today. The majority of North Americans people just do not like soccer.

8 - I've been breating oxygen for year. Maybe just for a "change" I should start breathing sarin gas? Look at NASCAR. The network suits and the "something must be done" crowd over-reacted and made just a few changes. We will be lucky if the sport survives them. Or maybe we should ask the LPGA if their "fantastic" new marketing plan is working. Or the NTRA? The changes Don King brought to boxing sure worked well.

12 - Bud "Light" (Kenesaw Molehill) Selig sold Washington down the river when he moved them to DC. They operate under a crazy system where they do not, and will not for 37 more years, own their own TV rights, another team does. They will stink for the whole period.

13 - Reds. Easy division. Still stink. Manager hire was a mistake.

14 - Deion Sanders. The original a**hole loudmouth.

17 - Worst is such a relative term. Overpriced? Dirty? I could name some dive, but as far as chains go, is there a worst concept that Taco Bell? Cheep food, poorly prepared, inauthentic.

18 - Memories? Heck, we still have one. Nice lady owns it, comes by every Thrusday at 6:00.

Stay safe Sabre....I currently WORK IT for a cruise line....I high recommend that you make reservations BEFORE you get on the cruise. Most cruise lines will allow you to do that online.

Have a great time!

1. What MLB team is the most pleasant surprise at the break?

Texas

Indians. I don't accept any excuses from my team either. It's hard for me to understand how a team who I and many other prognosticators thought would compete for the World Series is the WORST team in the AL right now. I don't care if they have injuries or a crappy bullpen. This is a no excuse city and I don't want to hear it. Having a crappy team to follow and not having anything to play for makes for a very depressing summer. I'm having wicked flashbacks of the 80's running through my head.

Haven't been to Disney World since I was 12. I do remember Splash Mountain being a fun ride. Word of advice, don't ride those spinny tea-cups though. They'll make you sick to your stomach, especially with a belly full of funnel cakes. If you have time, I highly recommend Universal Studios. That theme park has more attractions geared towards non-kiddies.

There's nothing wrong with progress in sports as long as it's made to improve the game.

I was wrong about the Ravens, but I wasn't too far off with the Chiefs. I said they would be the worst team in the league and I wasn't too far off. But overall you're right. With the parity and scheduling in the NFL, it's easy for a team to make a vast improvement or decline from year to year.

13. How do you feel about your MLB team at this point in the season?

Unhappy would be the biggest understatement of the year.

Hmmm. Good question. I'll probably go with Tim Couch. 1999 was the first year my Browns came back into the league after that SCUM of an owner moved our franchise and we were left without a team for 3 years. Anyways, the start of the new team was highly anticipated, marked by our first draft in 1999. We had the #1 overall selection and chose Tim Couch, (I was sooo bummed). In full disclosure, it's not entirely his fault he turned out to be a bust and took a TON of heat from the fans and media. He was put in a bad situation and expected to succeed on a team that was no where near complete. I would've rather drafted Donovan McNabb with that pick though and that's why I was so disappointed in Couch. Tim became the scapegoat for our early woes in building this franchise.

Hmmm. That's a broad question. Typically any type of buffets are usually really bad. The food sits out all day under a heat lamp and is way overdone, dry, tasteless and soaking in grease. Certainly it's food that is meant for consuming quantity instead of focusing on quality. Golden Corrals, any all-you-can-eat seafood buffets or Chinese buffets usually fall under this category. They all suck and I avoid them at all costs.

I used to race down that truck for cool delights in the summer. That ice-cream truck jingle was music to my ears. Today, the truck still comes around the neighborhood I live now, although I no longer chase after it.

We have a Frozen Custard place down the street from us that we go to once in a while. It's amazing.

Have fun buddy, we'll hold it down while you're gone.

[/SIZE]
Man, I DROVE the ice cream truck for two summers after high school. I'll never get that tune out of my head. :eek:

Have a good vacation. :wave

Good for you.

Good choices. It will be interesting to see if the Dodgers can keep their massive lead. The Giants pitching staff is soooo much better.

I would say the Mets, even with all the injuries. As someone already said here, their fundamentals have been abysmal. They still have a shot at making the playoffs, though. Cubs and A's are next in line.

I don't consider the Indians disappointing. Nobody could have possibly thought Cliff Lee would have another year like last year. Not even sure how he had that year in the first place, actually. It came out of nowhere. Definitely makes you go hmmmmmm.

Travis Hafner is another hmmmmmm guy. Monster of a man, but now shoulder injuries...perhaps he wasn't built to hold all that weight he's carrying? Fits a lot of the criteria to be artificially enhanced.

Difficult to find bad food on a cruise! Oh goodness, I love the midnight chocolate buffet!!!

We went so often with my nieces and nephews we kind of got 'Disneyed out'. We started taking vacations in the 'real world' instead. But there are so many wonderful things to see and do. Amazing rides...Test Track, Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, etc., but what I really like are the themes of the hotels and the whole complex. Caribbean Beach, Coronado Resort, Grand Floridian...they're all terrific. Love the parades too, and virtually everything Disney! Say hi to the mouse for me!

Well, if you mean not a 'real baseball city', the only thing that comes to mind is Toronto. They've had good attendance figures, but that's also a product of some great teams and a wonderful, state of the art stadium. In fact, most young boys in Ontario are running downstairs Christmas morning to see if Santa brought them a hockey stick, not a glove. When the Leafs are in the playoffs, you wouldn't even know the Blue Jays were around.

FIFA does not want the US to change the way the game is played. Part of the reason the MLS can't bow to fan pressure and change the game to make it more exciting to the US fan is also the reason soccer is by far the most global of sports. Soccer rules are the same everywhere, as mandated by FIFA.

It's all cyclical anyway.

A 2-1 game can be wonderful. A 2-1 game where teams combine for a total of 35 shots and the whole game is played in the neutral zone, is not.

Things can change in a hurry in the NFL...except in Detroit, of course. But with no more Millen, anything is possible.

Not famliar.

It's like they've always been a first year expansion team.

Not sure what to make of the Yankees. Lots of guys not living up to their promise (A-Rod, Sabathia, Joba, Wang, etc.), they've had injuries (A-Rod, Wang, Nady), guys wearing down who can't do as much as they used to (Damon, Matsui), and they still don't have the eighth inning figured out. Yet on Friday morning they were in a flat-footed tie for first with the Red Sox. Don't know what to expect the second half of the year, to be honest.

Mostly when players come over from the moron-Landers. Fat Lafontaine was the worst, I could not root for the guy. But when Brian Trottier was made head coach...you had to be kidding me. Why not have Potvin or Smith come to center ice and urinate on the Rangers logo...it would have been the same thing.

It's going to be very difficult to root for Donald Brashear this year as well. Everyone dislikes the other team's tough guy...I hated Joey Kocur until he became a Ranger, then I loved him...but what Brashear did to Blair Betts in the playoffs last year went waaaaaaaaaay over the line.

Doesn't matter. The spectacle is the thing.

Good point.

I've tried to forget them.

My memories are of me being so excited to have ice cream virtually come to my house. But sometimes my brothers would do something to me and get me to drop it, and I would run into the house crying. For those of you not keeping score at home, I have five older brothers who loved torturing me.

But I also remember the time Stevie Giles did something to me and made me drop something, I think it was a red slushy from the store, not the ice cream truck. One of my brothers happened to be nearby. A few minutes later Stevie got a visit from all my brothers, and let's just say he NEVER bothered me again. As upset as Stevie's mom was, I don't think my brothers got in much trouble from my parents for what they did to him.

Perhaps you have to be Italian to understand, perhaps not...family means everything. My brothers still love torturing me, too!

We'll try to keep the bickering to a maximum...;)

Enjoy!

Sandra

Last edited:
Don't worry about posting Sabres, enjoy the vacation.

Nobody could have possibly thought Cliff Lee would have another year like last year. Not even sure how he had that year in the first place, actually. It came out of nowhere. Definitely makes you go hmmmmmm.

Sandra

That's a typical response from someone who hasn't seen a single game Lee pitched this year and is just looking at the stats to form a generalized statement.

Lee is still our best pitcher. He's pitching a helluva-lot better than his Win/Losses state also. Besides the first two outings, Lee has been tremendous. Not as "light's out" as last year, but also certainly not "coming back down to earth" like you suggest either.

Lee has been a victim of circumstance this year. When on the mound, for whatever reason, the offense fails to score runs. It's a strange anomaly that has occurred all season, thus the skewed win/loss ratio.

The defense has also let him down this year. That, I fault the manager more so than anyone else for putting people in position where they don't belong merely for experimental purposes. Take for instance his last outing against Detroit....

Our ace tossed seven innings of five-hit ball, striking out eight while walking only two. Unfortunately, the Indians offense mustered one run. Adding insult to injury, two of the runs that the Tigers plated came on a fly ball to right field - a right field where Ryan Garko happened to be playing. (Yes, the same Ryan Garko that exclusively played 1B and DH last year). The ball was brutally misplayed, and the runners scored from first and second after the hitter was credited with a double.

I can go on to give you a reason for every other outing he's pitched too if you want me to continue. Just don't write off last year as some sort of abberation. And don't think that Cliff Lee is mediocre this year either. He's much better than his record indicates.

That's a typical response from someone who hasn't seen a single game Lee pitched this year and is just looking at the stats to form a generalized statement.

Lee is still our best pitcher. He's pitching a helluva-lot better than his Win/Losses state also. Besides the first two outings, Lee has been tremendous. Not as "light's out" as last year, but also certainly not "coming back down to earth" like you suggest either.

Lee has been a victim of circumstance this year. When on the mound, for whatever reason, the offense fails to score runs. It's a strange anomaly that has occurred all season, thus the skewed win/loss ratio.

The defense has also let him down this year. That, I fault the manager more so than anyone else for putting people in position where they don't belong merely for experimental purposes. Take for instance his last outing against Detroit....

Our ace tossed seven innings of five-hit ball, striking out eight while walking only two. Unfortunately, the Indians offense mustered one run. Adding insult to injury, two of the runs that the Tigers plated came on a fly ball to right field - a right field where Ryan Garko happened to be playing. (Yes, the same Ryan Garko that exclusively played 1B and DH last year). The ball was brutally misplayed, and the runners scored from first and second after the hitter was credited with a double.

I can go on to give you a reason for every other outing he's pitched too if you want me to continue. Just don't write off last year as some sort of abberation. And don't think that Cliff Lee is mediocre this year either. He's much better than his record indicates.

Oh my goodness, you really can't stand to have anyone say ANYTHING bad about Cleveland, huh? Some objectivity wouldn't hurt, for a change. :rolleyes:

I didn't say Lee came back down to earth, those are your words. Read my post, I said Lee is not having a year like last year. And I said that because...LEE IS NOT HAVING A YEAR LIKE LAST YEAR. Put two years together in a row like that, and I'll start to believe. Until then last year sticks out like a sore thumb.

I actually like Lee, I wouldn't mind having him at the back of the Yankees rotation. But you can rearrange statistics all you want, he is not doing what he did last year. Not even close.

Hits allowed are way up, his WHIP is way up, home runs are way up, as are so of Lee's numbers. You can only blame so much on Ryan Garko playing right field, the pitcher has a lot more responsibility. ;)

Sandra

Oh my goodness, you really can't stand to have anyone say ANYTHING bad about Cleveland, huh? Some objectivity wouldn't hurt, for a change. :rolleyes:

Um, didn't you read my critical response to the Indians? I am fully aware of the season they're having and am not making excuses. I'm not opposed to hearing critical responses about them either, despite what you may think. I am however giving you an INSIDER reason on why Cliffy's record is the way it is. Just setting the record straight to those of you who form opinions based on the numbers you read on ESPN.com. :cool:

Um, didn't you read my critical response to the Indians? I am fully aware of the season they're having and am not making excuses. I'm not opposed to hearing critical responses about them either, despite what you may think. I am however giving you an INSIDER reason on why Cliffy's record is the way it is. Just setting the record straight to those of you who form opinions based on the numbers you read on ESPN.com. :cool:

You didn't set anything straight, though. Ryan Garko playing right field is not the reason Lee as allowed 2/3 as many homers, hits, etc., halfway through this season, as he did all last year. Unless, of course, ESPN made those numbers up. :rolleyes:

Face it, Lee is not having anywhere near the season he had last year. Last year Lee was 22-3, which means Cleveland was 59-78 without him. This year Lee is 4-9, and Cleveland is 31-43 without him. Looks like Cleveland is the same, it's Lee that's different this year. ;)

Lee's other statistics are way up too. Not the same as last year.

Sandra

You didn't set anything straight, though. Ryan Garko playing right field is not the reason Lee as allowed 2/3 as many homers, hits, etc., halfway through this season, as he did all last year. Unless, of course, ESPN made those numbers up. :rolleyes:

Face it, Lee is not having anywhere near the season he had last year. Last year Lee was 22-3, which means Cleveland was 59-78 without him. This year Lee is 4-9, and Cleveland is 31-43 without him. Looks like Cleveland is the same, it's Lee that's different this year. ;)

Lee's other statistics are way up too. Not the same as last year.

Sandra

Lee's not as dominant as he was last year, I've already admitted that. A bafoon knows that. Now, instead of being dramatic, I was simply making the point that he's not as bad as his record indicates either. If he played for the Red Sox, I bet he'd have 10 wins by now. And that conclusion can't be made by carousing the NY Post's stat-line alone. You have to see with your own eyes what's going on when he takes the mound. And you've said it yourself recently, you don't watch the Indians on TV because they stink.

Trust me. I'm plenty critical of a lot of our players and managers, but Cliffy deserves a break here. He's the victim of a strange anomoly.

If that's the case, then leave him in there when he comes back to Detroit. We need to build some confidence back into our hitters. As for what that stat tells me - it tells me he gives up a lot of hits.

If that's the case, then leave him in there when he comes back to Detroit. We need to build some confidence back into our hitters. As for what that stat tells me - it tells me he gives up a lot of hits.

He can give up as many hits as long as it doesn't translate to runs. Tell me, where on that list does Cliff rank in earned runs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts