Battlefield 3 - "My Life" Trailer (Actual Game Footage)

Impressive looking but I have a feeling that is a $3,000 PC piece of footage. I'd be shocked if the consoles looked that good. Lets hope the actual game play lives up to the visuals.

yourbeliefs said:
Impressive looking but I have a feeling that is a $3,000 PC piece of footage. I'd be shocked if the consoles looked that good. Lets hope the actual game play lives up to the visuals.

From what I understand you don't need a high end pc to play it

Sent from my LG Optimus T using SatelliteGuys

I am sure my current PC (<$800) will play this with ease and I am looking forward to it.

Found online:

"While no official announcement of minimum requirements for Battlefield 3 have been made, we do know what engine the game will be running. Frostbite 2.0. Because of this we can estimate what requirements will be expected when Battlefield 3 hits shelves."

Minimum System Requirements
Processor: Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 15 GB for Digital Version, 10 GB for Disc Version
Video Memory: 256 MB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 10
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD Rom Drive

Recommended System Requirements
Processor: Quadcore Processor
Memory: 4 GB
Hard Drive: 15 GB for Digital Version, 10 GB for Disc Version
Video Memory: 512 MB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 11
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD Rom Drive

Yeah I think their trying to make it where low end PC's can run it plus folks with High End like myself can take advantage of better graphics and performance. One thing I really like that they only did for PC as well is they moved the Multi-Player back up to 64 which will be a blast.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)