Battlefield 3 - "My Life" Trailer (Actual Game Footage)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Impressive looking but I have a feeling that is a $3,000 PC piece of footage. I'd be shocked if the consoles looked that good. Lets hope the actual game play lives up to the visuals.

yourbeliefs said:
Impressive looking but I have a feeling that is a $3,000 PC piece of footage. I'd be shocked if the consoles looked that good. Lets hope the actual game play lives up to the visuals.

From what I understand you don't need a high end pc to play it

Sent from my LG Optimus T using SatelliteGuys

I am sure my current PC (<$800) will play this with ease and I am looking forward to it.

Found online:

"While no official announcement of minimum requirements for Battlefield 3 have been made, we do know what engine the game will be running. Frostbite 2.0. Because of this we can estimate what requirements will be expected when Battlefield 3 hits shelves."

Minimum System Requirements
Processor: Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 15 GB for Digital Version, 10 GB for Disc Version
Video Memory: 256 MB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 10
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD Rom Drive

Recommended System Requirements
Processor: Quadcore Processor
Memory: 4 GB
Hard Drive: 15 GB for Digital Version, 10 GB for Disc Version
Video Memory: 512 MB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 11
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD Rom Drive

Yeah I think their trying to make it where low end PC's can run it plus folks with High End like myself can take advantage of better graphics and performance. One thing I really like that they only did for PC as well is they moved the Multi-Player back up to 64 which will be a blast.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)