Battlestar Galactica (Season 2) 1/6/06 on SciFi & on Universal HD! 1/1/06

universal2.jpg
Universal HD: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - Lay Down Your Burdens Part 1 @ 5:00pm and 10:00pm ET followed by Part 2 @ 6:00pm and 11:00pm ET- Repeat (Season2)

Last edited:
Yep, 39,4 hundred and something on New Caprica. They had no choice but to jump...they barely had enough crew to run the remainder of the fleet.

Interesting that Tigh didn't really want to go down to the planet. Adama essentially made him...then chews on him for being a one-eyed, malcontent drunk after the rescue.

The Res ship had been destroyed at the point when they encountered Scar, so that particular raider was the only one with the memories Scar had, right? Just like the various multiple copies of the other models don't share the same memories, I would imagine the same is true of the raider model. Each copy is an individual, with its own memories unique to itself. As far as I've been able to tell thus far, no copies of the same model (say Boomer, for example) have given any hint that they share a common memory or shared pool of memories.

Unless I've missed something? :)

Watching the BSG mini-series from last night. This is a great program. I never bore from re-watching the beginning of the "re-imagining" of the franchise, and gain new insight about the show each time I see it.

I recorded from Cylon contact on (Caprica nukes) about to go rewatch in the HT room... I put together a Battle Sequences DVD last week from Season 1, 2 and 2.5 dvds (pretty much space battles) ended up watching Wed for 2 hrs, came out really good ;)

Wow. That sounds cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)