Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

I have a ton of conjecture, but at this point, it'll have to wait for the episode on Friday before I'm willing to expound on much of it.

If Kara was rezzed, how does she not know she's a cylon, unless Cavil is somehow involved by way of block that memory? Part of the puzzle...

I got my shakers going again last night (see here if you aren't sure what I'm talking about) in my HT (some wires had come loose and I had to remount... I watched The Hub last night, you would be surprised at the LFE effects not noticed when normally watching Battlestar Galactica... Btw, I had forgotten that Deanna killed Cavil when she resurrected, so either he returned very quickly or the Cavil models share most memorys...

I got my shakers going again last night (see here if you aren't sure what I'm talking about) in my HT (some wires had come loose and I had to remount... I watched The Hub last night, you would be surprised at the LFE effects not noticed when normally watching Battlestar Galactica... Btw, I had forgotten that Deanna killed Cavil when she resurrected, so either he returned very quickly or the Cavil models share most memorys...

I love the thump.
p1060244.jpg

Man...
Boomer really is a nasty b*tch...she's definitely meant to be with Cavil...
I think she started to realize the error of her ways after handing Hera over... I think she made a connection
Oh yeah for sure, 3 Dvr's counting the Replay recording off of the 622 ;) (which I will have to redo at 10 here as I hit pause and was doing some EHDD transfers which brought up screens... )
LOL!
"So, in other words, you tried to jumpstart him like a car." Great line! :D Sam has become a psudo-hybrid...time to unplug him now, he's saying some really weird stuff...just took a gun to wake him up!
That was funny :D

So, was that a sad closing scene or what? Man...
Almost like"Taking Chance ;)"

And
I'm thinking the crewman that had the argument with the 6, then was saved by her when the bulkhead ruptured was the same one from the mini-series that was with Cally when action stations were called as Caprica was being destroyed
I have S1 D 1 HD DVD in checking out the shakers and noticed...

Stargate Universe

2019 Hallmark Christmas Movies Guide

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)