Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

Did anyone catch this? When they first cut to the Raptor hanger deck as they are getting ready to move out, there was a glass case display in the foreground with a sign that said, Cylon Centurian, and in the background was another case with the round Base Star from the series.

Did anyone catch this? When they first cut to the Raptor hanger deck as they are getting ready to move out, there was a glass case display in the foreground with a sign that said, Cylon Centurian, and in the background was another case with the round Base Star from the series.
These were in the MiniSeries, this is where they got the Vipers from as Galactica's were all off ship when the Cylon's attacked...

That side of BSG was never undone as a musem I thought, so that's why they staged those raptors there.

That was part of my nitpicks for this episode too though, Boomer messed up Galactica by jumping next to it, and like 5 heavy raptors jumped from within it.

No damage to anyone other than the expected unrelated structural problems to BSG after the jump while lodged in The Colony either. The whole series has been using one launch pylon i thought.

That was part of my nitpicks for this episode too though, Boomer messed up Galactica by jumping next to it, and like 5 heavy raptors jumped from within it.

I thought it looked like that hanger bay exploded outward when they jumpped. It is just a brief cut. I just watched it again... The bay explodes, the side of the launch bay blows out into space... It definitely was destructive.

Tearful goodbyes at final 'Battlestar' screening

Lee Adama and Laura Roslin sit beside each other near the middle of the movie theater. Baltar, Romo Lampkin and Anders are together in a cluster near the back, like rowdy troublemakers.
That loner Starbuck takes what some would consider the worst seat, and a handful would call the best -- front row center -- the big screen towering above her.
Source & More thr.com

Found at HOTP at Avs...

Here is a shot of the hanger deck as they showed the old museum piece. :D

Attachments

• old-BSG.jpg
    old-BSG.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 133
Well, Mitochondrial Eve could have been anyone, and it probably was a metaphor that she was Hera;

I might have misinterpreted but I thought Baltar+Six (or whatever they were) said the skeleton was Hera when behind the guy watching the news. Oh and of course the news had to be MSNBC. Would have been funny if they also had a short blurb of CNBC talking about robots and the economy.

Also as for God not being on a side, it just so happens that the humans fit into the grand scheme of things (whatever it is) and the cylons were in the way so away they went. I suppose the grand scheme could have been something else and God could have said 'you humans dont fit into my plan... oh well its been nice guiding you to your extinction.'

An idea for the centurians... since Cylon Earth was a homeworld of sorts maybe they looked to find whatever surviors the could (maybe still at the colonies) went back to fix it.

I might have misinterpreted but I thought Baltar+Six (or whatever they were) said the skeleton was Hera when behind the guy watching the news. Oh and of course the news had to be MSNBC. Would have been funny if they also had a short blurb of CNBC talking about robots and the economy.

Also as for God not being on a side, it just so happens that the humans fit into the grand scheme of things (whatever it is) and the cylons were in the way so away they went. I suppose the grand scheme could have been something else and God could have said 'you humans dont fit into my plan... oh well its been nice guiding you to your extinction.'

An idea for the centurians... since Cylon Earth was a homeworld of sorts maybe they looked to find whatever surviors the could (maybe still at the colonies) went back to fix it.

Ok, it was Hera. But again, its mostly symbolic as the whole concept of mitochondrial eve is that she comes from the time of the first humans, not necessarily that she was THE first human, and it didn't matter other than the two of them mulling over whether after 150,000 years if history would repeat again. I just watched that again an hour ago.

Geez, I am going to miss this show. :)

Unless I've missed something, I am the only one here old enough to recognize the original '78 music theme when the fleet headed toward the Sun???

Combined... Part 1 & 2 without commercials will be around 2:19 ... (if they put together)
Watching for 3rd time on 3rd tv...(in HT room, with shakers ;)) 1st view 40" 1080p from Directv, 2nd view 99" from Dish & 3rd = 73" from Directv... (all good)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts