Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

Edward James Olmos was speaking on campus yesterday. I had a class so I couldn't go, but I tweeted about it to a friend and threw in a " so say we all". I got a return follow from EJO later last night with a direct message from him, in which he returned the "So say we all.". That made my geek day. :D

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Edward James Olmos was speaking on campus yesterday. I had a class so I couldn't go, but I tweeted about it to a friend and threw in a " so say we all". I got a return follow from EJO later last night with a direct message from him, in which he returned the "So say we all.". That made my geek day. :D

Thats way cool!

Bought this Battlestar Galactica - (Widescreen Edition) (DVD NEW): N01-079927 iNetVideo.com - Movies, Games, Music at Wal Mart day before yesterday for about the same price... now to get time to watch... ;)
Holy thread resurrection... :D (why start a new one for same topic like out Stargate threads... ;)) caught a part of The Oath today on BBCAHD, made me want to revisit that and the episode following, Blood on the Scales, on Blood on the Scales from the BD now, excellent TV, too bad Scifi died. ;)

long_time_DNC said:
Yeah, this was one amazing series...then Scifi bit the dust and I haven't watched the channel in months now. Used to watch it several times a week... Hm...wonder what that says about them...?

I only watch it during the summer. :(

I dvr Being Human, but need to catch up on it... I ended up watching "Someone to Watch Over Me" (where Boomer kidnaps Hera & Starbuck kinda sees her Dad) last night also... now I'm in a BSG mood and have to wait till the weekend to watch more... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)