Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

They cut a lot out of this episode from reading elsewhere... what we did see might have made more sense, hopefully they will have extended episodes when these come out on disc...

True...that likely was the case...something got cut...still, why not include a scene that makes more sense (Ellen teasingly busting Saul's chops for poisoning her?) rather than Caprica wandering around in Dogsville? That scene was almost a non-sequiter, because as far as we can tell/know, she had no reason to be down there...

When does 4.5 come out on DVD anyway...this summer?

Now that Ellen has her full memories back you would think that she would recognize Starbuk or Baltar as Daniel. If Daniel was her favorite you would think that she would want to reconnect with any surviving copies.

You would also think she would have realized since Saul did not have his previous memories, there was no way he could know he was committing "incest" and not get so bent out of shape over it.

But, if her character is a jealous petty b***h who just happens to also be a cylon, instead of a cylon who was a jealous petty b***h while she didn't know she was a cylon, I guess it fits.

Ok... interesting
cylon projection... is it related to how Six was always in Baltar's head? Of course, for Gaelen and Boomer, they had to physically touch for Gaelen to enter the projection...

So far, ok, if there were 10 episodes left... but I want more answers... :D

Roselin is way smarter than people give her credit for. She had Boomer pegged... Pure Evil!
Ah! I was right about the Piano Player! So was dfergie!
All Along the Watchtower pretty much pegs it, huh? Kara Thrace is a Cylon from the 13th Tribe, not a recent model. She is on her own path, one that isn't tied to the Final Five. I wonder why she doesn't remember them from Earth?

Last edited:
Wow - that second half did get interesting, that is for sure. And
seems like everybody had it right that Kara is that missing skin-job. Good call about the dad.

It definitely turned out better than I expected from the first 30 minutes. Much to mull over. :)

Ok...
When they started playing that song on the piano, I freaked...jaw dropped, sorta like Saul. ;) The Chief frakked up so bad it isn't funny. Roslin doesn't look like she's having a good time at all...but she's definitely got Boomer pegged.

Next...
Starbuck, it would seem, is a cylon...but which one? A modified "Daniel" or something not even the "Final Five" know about?

And lastly...
I hate to say it, but I think the Galactica is history. I don't think she'll be able to jump again... :(

All Along the Watchtower pretty much pegs it, huh? Kara Thrace is a Cylon from the 13th Tribe, not a recent model. She is on her own path, one that isn't tied to the Final Five. I wonder why she doesn't remember them from Earth?
Wondering if thats the way it is when the others step in and stop Cavil...
lot's of food for thought on this one for sure...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts