BB@ Home disc By Mail Ending September 19th

Redbox's Android app works pretty good too. It determines your current location and where the closest box locations are around you and which of those has the title you are looking for.

What I like about Redbox is you can search the inventory of boxes within a radius and then put in a reservation online, before you head out to the location.

You don't have to go to Redbox kiosk. YOu can look at each kiosh online here:

http://www.redbox.com/movies

Just choose your location and whether you want dvd or BR. My local Redbox has 144 titles currently available and is at the Tom Thumb 3 blocks from my house.

THANK YOU! I had no idea. Nice site. They don't carry the older stuff we like, but WOW, how much more convenient can you make it? There's one within easy walking distance AND it has plenty BDs AND I'm tempted to go rent Emperor!

I'll mail back a disc tomorrow. I'm hoping to cycle thru one, or please, two, before the axe falls.

Got The Hobbit for one of mine. Still have a second one, hopefully a game. Maybe this has been answered but if we have more than 1 disc out at a time, will Dish automatically bump us down to the $10 package (instead of the $15 I pay for 2 discs)?

No pop up for me anywhere on site either....just went and rearranged queue. Maybe they are keeping it just for me!!

No pop up for me anywhere on site either....just went and rearranged queue. Maybe they are keeping it just for me!!
When was the last time you were at the site? The pop-up has been around for weeks but only appears once, at least for me. Whether cleaning my cache or deleting cookies would make a difference who knows. Who cares.. I also never received the email from BlockFudder.

Ending the 19th.....? I believe it's already ended for me. I have several "now" available but it's been 2 weeks since last mail out. So long BB...........:rolleyes: Oh and that BS about giving up a free DVD.....wanta by the Bay Bridge?:coffee

I just returned a disk on Saturday, and got a new one in the mail today.

Add some additional different ones to your queue, and that may work. Just place as many as you can into your queue if you have any interest in them at all.

Not sure why I am thinking of this now. Maybe as we enter the final week but for those that have a BB still open (I know thats not many) by not allowing the disk exchange anymore dish is cutting of ties with the brick stores at least for Dish customers. I still have one open by my home that appears to do good business, but really have no reason to go there now. Just some thoughts, I am guessing as many others have said that the blockbuster will just be in marketing name only for the movie package.

I just checked my queue. It says "You currently do not have any items at home." I mailed one back Monday. But all my discs are available "NOW" but looks like nothing is going out. Sigh. I REALLY liked this feature.

Just added a bunch to the bottom of the queue that I know I'll never get. But maybe they'll push out another one or two discs to me.

I just checked my queue. It says "You currently do not have any items at home." I mailed one back Monday.

Exactly my situation earlier today. Now (just checked at 7:30) it says, "We are processing your next shipment. It will be sent out as soon as possible." We shall see if they ship my last (?) disk tomorrow. I'll be lucky to get it by Saturday.

I received "Seven Psychopaths" today. Got an email on the 9th stating they were sending it and it would be here YESTERDAY. Turrible service, think I'll quit! :D jk

I just got 42. Looks like that is the disc I'm keeping. I don't think there's enough time to expect to have another on shipped out.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)