BB@ Home disc By Mail Ending September 19th

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So can I cancel BB@H now and get that $10 a month taken off my bill? I have no need for it without the disc mailing portion.
Then you will lose a bunch of HD channels if you do that. I wouldn't do it myself, and always thought of the discs at home an extra free bonus.

One more day left, will be different not going into the local BB to exchange a disc

It's a MIRACLE!

We have shipped Stargate Atlantis: Rising to you. You should receive it on or around Saturday, September 21, 2013. If you have not received it in three days, use the Report link in your Queue to let us know.

Thank you for being a valued DISH Network customer.

Got the above email today! Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Congrats! :)

Maybe for some reason you're not getting the offer. More likely, it just fell thru the cracks.

Looks like I won't get any final disk to keep. Unless they will still ship it tomorrow (or later), which seems very unlikely. :(

Yup. :( That's the only thing they did promptly!

Last edited:
I have a disc in the mail to me. Can I still exchange it at my local BB store for one more movie to watch. I do not want to keep it or the one that I might get at the store. Just watch and return.

I'm curious about the same thing jerryez, if you try it please post.

If I login through the blockbuster.com site I still see this:
[h=2]ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION[/h]
[h=6]SUBSCRIPTION PLAN[/h]

• Blockbuster @Home
  • 1 at-a-time, Unlimited mailings
    Unlimited In-Store Movie Exchanges

interesting they got rid of the blockbusterathome site but have not updated this yet.

Did they already take the website down?

Yup. :( That's the only thing they did promptly!

Which is a darned shame. I wanted to print an image of my queue for future reference. Sigh. And I had three tabs open with discs of interest. All now just show the standard shut down message:

Attention Valued Customer

As of September 19, 2013, Blockbuster @Home™ subscriptions no longer include DVDs, Blu-Rays, or video games
by mail.
As our gift to you, your final by-mail movie or show is yours to keep!
If you currently have a title from an in-store exchange or a video game, please return it to the store.
Blockbuster @Home will continue to provide 15 movie and 6 entertainment channels, plus access to thousands of
On Demand titles!
Learn More about the great features included in Blockbuster @Home.

bbah-tv.jpg

If you have questions, please contact DISH at
1-800-333-DISH (3474).

Well, now wait a minute. I'm confusing myself.

If I look at On Demand, I see 19,945 titles. I can pick BB@H, or TV shows, or TV series, etc. I guess the BB@H titles (which don't seem to be identified as such) are all "free" - included as part of the $10/month fee, along with the 21 channels. If I drop BB@H, I presume all, or nearly all, free On Demand movies go away, leaving just the for-fee ones. Exactly (well, roughly) how many movies/TV shows are left available if you drop BB@H? I can't seem to separate them out on my Hopper.

Or do I misunderstand the system? Maybe the BB@H titles stay, just become for-fee?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts